Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting wage cucking is absolute hell do not get a retail job as incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
so my manager today randomly decided that i am capable of handling the responsibility of the entire store for the whole day AND train a new guy (despite me also still learning JFL). She left the store in a state of fucking chaos just to be a douchebag, so i had a million things to worry about right off the bat.

Nothing like being called a pathetic idiot by customers while im desperately trying to solve their problem. No matter how many times i stressed to them im new none of them gave a shit they kept seething.

Some customers come in with certain jobs that take like a good 10 minutes before they can leave, so there was a line out the fucking door because of them and i was the only one doing the register and the new guy was asking me a million fucking questions while i was already panicking and stressing trying to resolve everyones unique individual issue, on top of dealing with all the angry faggots shouting how much money their losing because of how slow im going

i called the manager like 10 times asking for help and what a surprise the foid was completely worthless in every way imaginable, didnt understand the issue no matter how many times i repeated it to the bitch. At one point i considered walking out because of how much responsibility was just dumped on me out of nowhere, i told the foid i did not want to be alone previously but she put me in a corner where i had no choice except to do it or quit.

the audacity of my fucking dumbass manager to simply text "dont worry about it" like 3 hours later... unbelievable honestly. Yea dont worry about all the threats ive received and the amount of fuck ups i made just because you wanted to go home.

i read it. you deserve better