Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wagecucks for 7 years to support wife in law school and she leaves him for boss

My thoughts on her:

and then foids wonder why they get killed

Why any guy would want kids with divorce rape and a culture of 'tee hee women can do no wrong' is beyond baffling.

Holy shit this is absolutely brutal. I feel really sorry for the dude and I hope he gets his life together. Fuck that bitch though, I hope she gets beaten to death.
i'd buy two smith and wesson guns. Wife can have Smith and boss can have Wesson
Absolutely based.

Holy shit this is absolutely brutal. I feel really sorry for the dude and I hope he gets his life together. Fuck that bitch though, I hope she gets beaten to death.

Absolutely based.
Especially after having kids , how could you cheat on your partner? That's so selfish, your new partner will never treat them well.

Absolutely based.

You feel sorry for him? If she already had her law degree before he met her I might but never in a million years can I understand him financing it. He was a simp and she always intended to use him for money, and if he isn't a Chad those kids won't be his either.

Just fucking lol at helping women to get their degree only to be pumped and dumped by their chad bosses

Last edited:
women have no soul confirmed

jfl at ever giving anything up for a foid. You are only there to be bled dry before chad comes along.

You feel sorry for him? If she already had her law degree before he met her I might but never in a million years can I understand him financing it. He was a simp and she always intended to use him for money, and if he isn't a Chad those kids won't be his either.
Idk man. Having kids be like a lock and you wouldn't expect someone to leave you.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Fucking simp piece of shit.

Women always will go looking for better options. All that libtard propaganda shit about muh women also work and can provide for family is fraud. Of course she can work. Of course she can provide for family. The question is, for what familty? You as a man is just one of many passersby in HER life. You are no part of HER family. All the money she makes she will withhold for her only self, and will gladly take your own. All the children she bears she will take away from you by her only will, but you'll still have to pay alimony for HER children and HER decision to leave you. HER life is her own concern, and you're removed out of the picture with no regret once you arent needed. You end up whining on reddit, and she moves on to another one.

Last edited:
Should've used a surrogate.

"After college spent 4 years running trucks for UPS to put my wife through law school."
[...]
Wanted to stay home and take care of my kids so my wife can pursue her career to the fullest.
[...]
She decided to leave me for her boss cause she doesn’t respect me."

I don't know what is worse, the stupidity of the guy or the ingratitude of the wife.

This is why I tell guys they're delusional if they think a high earner wife is good.

Best case scenario for this guy would have been her not divorcing him but she would have no respect for him, would have power over him, his sons would see his cucked behavior and she would probably cheat.

He should kill the boss. They're married with children and he goes for her.

Or he could make the boss pay him 1/3 of his paycheck. Tell him he's dead unless he does it.

Boys should be blackpilled Early in life so shit like this doesn’t happen

ofc this guy is gonna cuck out and accept his responsibilities because hurr durr she’s a free agent and he doesn’t own her bla bla bla. 0 chance of him recovering from this. Not in a million years not with olympics tier mental gymnastics.

Women always will go looking for better options. All that libtard propaganda shit about muh women also work and can provide for family is fraud. Of course she can work. Of course she can provide for family. The question is, for what familty? You as a man is just one of many passersby in HER life. You are no part of HER family. All the money she makes she will withhold for her only self, and will gladly take your own. All the children she bears she will take away from you by her only will, but you'll still have to pay alimony for HER children and HER decision to leave you. HER life is her own concern, and you're removed out of the picture with no regret once you arent needed. You end up whining on reddit, and she moves on to another one.
High IQ
This is why I tell guys they're delusional if they think a high earner wife is good.

Best case scenario for this guy would have been her not divorcing him but she would have no respect for him, would have power over him, his sons would see his cucked behavior and she would probably cheat.

He should kill the boss. They're married with children and he goes for her.

Or he could make the boss pay him 1/3 of his paycheck. Tell him he's dead unless he does it.
High IQ. If you earn less than her , you can be vulnerable to the argument of you being a useless POS. Rarely does a woman out earn a man.

Last edited:
Not surprised

When are these idiot cucks going to realize she's only with you if you are her best option? There's always someone better. And she has them all at her fingertips. JFL. If it ain't a doll it is NOT loyal.

Women are much more cruel when they have the power over somebody.