Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wageslave + looks matched GF or neetbux for life but no GF

Choose one

• You must wageslave until you die but you can have a looksmatched GF whenever you want one

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Never have to work, neetbux giving you a middle class salary for life, but incel as fuck

Votes: 24 44.4%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
How much value do you place on not having to wageslave? Is it worth being incel?

I'm just curious what a man's tolerance is for wageslaving.

I do not want to work and women do not feel love and I only want their vaginas. With NEETbux money making me middle class for doing fuck all I would just visit prostitute or buy sexbot or something

I vehemently despise wageslaving. Never having to work is the dream.

Id rather be an inkwell tbh ngl.

Id rather be an inkwell tbh ngl.
I vehemently despise wageslaving. Never having to work is the dream.
I do not want to work and women do not feel love and I only want their vaginas. With NEETbux money making me middle class for doing fuck all I would just visit prostitute or buy sexbot or something

Seeing women and gov employees making tons of money for doing fuck all kills my desire for working. At this point my dream is to just rot and get paid.

I'd take the NEETBUX

Seeing women and gov employees making tons of money for doing fuck all kills my desire for working. At this point my dream is to just rot and get paid.

Thats a luxury i cant afford in my third world shithole.

Tbh I'd be willing to contribute for society if society contributes for me, so I would take the gf

I'd happily wageslave for 40 years if that meant I'd have someone to go home to

Your all fakcels if you voted NEET

I'll take option 2 for 500 Richard, then fuck hookers.

Depends on the type of work. If I could be doing what I'm doing now then wageslaving would be pretty sweet.

Wageslaving is fine if you can have a looksmatched gf/LTR

In fact anyone answering neetbux to this question is a fucking fakecel/volcel, really makes me wonder about this forum tbh

Majority of this forum will choose celibacy over an overweight (but not obese) gf, and would choose celibacy over having a job, holy fuck this place is a bigger meme than reddit

Last edited:
i wageslave already but no gf,

so basically the worst combination :cryfeels:

I'll gladly work if I'll be accepted

In fact anyone answering neetbux to this question is a fucking fakecel/volcel, really makes me wonder about this forum tbh
I think it depends on the type of work they're thinking of and the country they're from. I bet they'd choose wageslaving in an office over neetbuxx anywhere that's not Western Europe, North America or Australia.

I think it depends on the type of work they're thinking of and the country they're from. I bet they'd choose wageslaving in an office over neetbuxx anywhere that's not Western Europe, North America or Australia.
I thought of soul crushing physical labor to be honest

What type of wageslaving are we talking about and am I still poor?
As long as it's not physical work.
I NEETED for two years after highschool, it gets boring after awhile.

Majority of this forum will choose celibacy over an overweight (but not obese) gf, and would choose celibacy over having a job, holy fuck this place is a bigger meme than reddit

You'd get tired of her I feel.

Neetbuxx for life

NEETbuxx. In a few years, tech fueled coom cope will feel better than fucking my ugly looksmatch

Neetbuxx not everything is about pussy bro.

Not everything is about pussy bro there's more to life than women if u want sex make money and buy sex.

Yeah. I started wageslaving again and its awful. However if I had one of the girls at work that I'm surrounded by as a gf to come home to, it would be fine.

It's brutal working for garbage pay, surrounded by cute young women and then going home to nothing.

All the fakecels voted for NEETdom.

Wageslaving= having a job?

Ok, thats no problem, but until death? Nobody does this, so I would pick B.
I'd happily wageslave for 40 years if that meant I'd have someone to go home to
The option is "until death"

Would wageslave for sure. Its same deal as school, just a shitty time block for the middle of every weekday. At least when I get back I would have gf