Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wageslavery pays such a pathetically low amount

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
It's fucking infuriating. It should honestly be illegal for western companies to outsource shit to the third world, just fucking look at the distribution of wealth in our countries. It is an absolute fucking disgrace how companies like Amazon can get away with LITERALLY PAYING LESS TAX THAN I DO.

I mean for fuck's sake, everyonbe knows the stories about how booomers could cross the street, walk into the local factory, ask if there was any work and literally get a job the same day which paid enough to live on. But this is the way it should be ffs. Any wageslave here can confirm it takes about 2 days to learn how to do most office jobs, you don't need a fucking degree for it.

FUCK wageslavery, FUCK foids working and FUCK the government for having more loyalty towards random 3rd world immigrants who have absolutely no connection or loyalty to the country. It's not about racism or stormfrontcelling, it's just infuriating how FUCKED men are in 2020. Why the fuck do women even work anyway? They can earn thousands a month from selling their fucking SOCKS.

This is assuming you’re a white man. If you’re nonwhite or female you can live off of the charity of whites from the government (and be lusted after by our women too) and don’t have to work.

in reality, companies shouldn’t be taxed at all, because the more a company is taxed, the more that is pushed onto the consumer. Capitalism is like water, it finds every crack. You have to game it, you’ll never beat it.

as for why women work, it comes down to the complete destruction of the vocation of motherhood - it has nothing to do with necessity. Any husbandand wife with a brain can live off of one salary - get this - you have to not be greedy and materialistic.

I don’t mind my wagie job but I get paid pretty good I guess. It’s not hard to get a good job, even as a white guy. Stem is the answer.

Huh? Is this really true? I’m not so sure it is.
If they arent now then a few more years of race mixing propaganda in movies and on netflix should do the trick

financial advice live in monk mode

put all the shekels you get from wagecuking into ethereum every month at a maximum ethereum price of 420 dollars

you will retire much faster this way

i don't know how you stay sane OP.

i had to wageslave for a year and it was hell. what's really annoying is all those people around the work that antagonize you as an incel

Wageslaves are like pigeon.
They love the scratch their masters throw at them.

Apparently they want to but I'm not entirely exactly sure why.
It is true but women do not do actual WORK when in jobs, they manipulate and chat and play political power games to manouvre their way either out of work or up the greasy pole, to do even less work and be paid more for doing less climbing on top of even more mens shoulders.
They just use their sexual and social leverage to get simps to do all their leg work for them and then use their manipulation to get out of work and get promotion, they make companies less productive.

This means they know its easy to LARP as heeerrrrrrrr derrrrr powerful independent working woman, but they actually do no work during the actual jobs hours in the company, they just want the title and praise that a job gives them in this society.

Last edited:
Indeed government needs to be overthrown. Needs be a better government that doesn't merely care for Rich scum.

It is true but women do not do actual WORK when in jobs, they manipulate and chat and play political power games to manouvre their way either out of work or up the greasy pole, to do even less work and be paid more for doing less climbing on top of even more mens shoulders.
They just use their sexual and social leverage to get simps to do all their leg work for them and then use their manipulation to get out of work and get promotion, they make companies less productive.

Certain jobs they can do very well like wiping bums.

BABF633D B64C 4D07 9927 A39CCA77C4D8