Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wageslavery

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Oh look. It's the evening again. The same FUCKING routine waits me tomorrow morning, the same fucking slow crawl to oblivion. How many times must we relive this day? The answer is EVERY FUCKING DAY UNTIL YOU'RE TOO OLD TO EVEN ENJOY LIFE LOL. I can't fucking believe this is what our lives consist of. I still can't believe it. I'm still waiting for the committee of life to approach me at work, tap my shoulder, burst into laughter and finally admit it's all a joke and I'm free to go home. That we don't REALLY have to live like this. I can't fucking believe this is life. I can't fucking believe this is it. Fuck everything.

I hate this life

Thats why i'm gonna kill myself when I finish uni

Oh look. It's the evening again. The same FUCKING routine waits me tomorrow morning, the same fucking slow crawl to oblivion. How many times must we relive this day? The answer is EVERY FUCKING DAY UNTIL YOU'RE TOO OLD TO EVEN ENJOY LIFE LOL. I can't fucking believe this is what our lives consist of. I still can't believe it. I'm still waiting for the committee of life to approach me at work, tap my shoulder, burst into laughter and finally admit it's all a joke and I'm free to go home. That we don't REALLY have to live like this. I can't fucking believe this is life. I can't fucking believe this is it. Fuck everything.

PERFECT

That's why i'm a NEET i would've probably killed myself by now, if i had to wageslave.

I'm still waiting for the committee of life to approach me at work, tap my shoulder, burst into laughter and finally admit it's all a joke and I'm free to go home.
That's why i'm a NEET i would've probably killed myself by now, if i had to wageslave.

What the fuck is the point in posting shit little one word repleis like this? Oh wait, to increase your post count. Seriously, posters like you need to be fucking banned on sight. Absolute garbage.

What the fuck is the point in posting shit little one word repleis like this? Oh wait, to increase your post count. Seriously, posters like you need to be fucking banned on sight. Absolute garbage.
funny. am loweffortcel.

I just said that am a neet , so am not a wageslave yet

Neet is the only decent life we can have tbh wagecucking is hell

ThERe has to be a bettER way

Wageslavery is worse than death. I'd rather die than go back to doing it agian.

That's why Galleo is finding a way to stay neet.

Shut up cuck we killed you years ago

It's simply so very tiresome, there truly does not seem to be more than an endless loop of despair.
I cannot understand how some people find no grievance in the fact that they have to work for scraps so that someone else can buy yet another yacht.
Honestly wish i could've been a mindless drone, ignorance truly is bliss.

Mental breakdown

Just go be a warlord in Africa or join a Colombian drug cartel if you want an exciting and short life

Shut up cuck we killed you years ago

No you didn't,saddam was executed by the iraqis themselves,they don't teach you this kind of stuff at school? Is american education that bad nowadays?

I’m at work right now. Honestly I hate working but at least it keeps me somewhat active and I don’t just rot in bed, which is what I was doing before I started working. Being NEET without income sucks, if you can get NEETbux then I support NEETing.
67C5ECCB 8338 4BB3 BBB8 C18D0CE5DCD6

Try to lower your hours or become a NEET. Even going down to 30 hours helps a lot, saves you 2 hours everyday which is used for commute and preparation. 30 hours is the real 8 hour work day.

I have worked 40 hour work weeks at summer jobs, and holy shit, having to do that year after year seems insane, especially in factory jobs. Always exhausted, you get home and before you know it, it's bedtime and you have to do it all over again.

Luckily there's welfare in my country and I can just work during the summer to get a bit of extra cash. I might consider getting a 1-2 day a week job to allow me to have a car year round. I have to tell them I'm a student to get that.