Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wageslaving completely destroyed me...

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Short overview:
We have a weird education system here and I'm still in training, that means I work 4 days and go to school 1 day every week. I don't even get minimum wage, I get like 50% of it.
In like 5 or 6 months my training is finished and I will finally quit my job, after 3 years.
I'm basically a computer science janitor (1st level support). So I do the dumb stuff, no one really wants to do.

Wageslaving has physical impact on my appearance and it lowered/still lowers my SMV forever. I don't think I can ever recover from that.
I aged like speed of light. I'm norwooding and already have wrinkles and I'm not even 20 FFS.
My eyes are dead and tired.

My numbers of friends has decreased to 0 and at this point I don't even know if females around my age exist irl.

Waking is the worst feeling I can imagine.

I have to become a NEET, otherwise I WILL rope.

As to quote a great thinker @RemoveNormalfags "NEET or rope"

Wageslaving and uni is just trading your soul for a couple of shekels. I noticeably start to go bald from stress when I have exams. Brutal

My mental downward spiral started when i had a shit job of mostly sitting against my will doing nothing or doing typical office cuck work, and then got fired. Never recovered from that.

you really need to be bluepilled to not be driven insane by wageslaving. it even drives some normies who have their bluepilled copes into depression and shit. if you're incel you don't have anything to unwind you from the stress of wageslaving.

It is cruel that they only way neurotic men can "ascend" the social hierarchy is to go to college and get a stressful career, which is nowhere near as rewarding as being a psychopath who slays prime teenage pussy and enjoys a laid-back administrative job through social connections.

Just rot as a NEET, or better yet be disciplined as a NEET and make the most of your time.

Last edited:
Modern life is the definition of torture.

Working completely alone is an absolute prerequisite for wageslaving if you are a truecel, fuck having people look at you with disgust while subjecting yourself to that horror.

My mental downward spiral started when i had a shit job of mostly sitting against my will doing nothing or doing typical office cuck work, and then got fired. Never recovered from that.

At least you find a workpalce within an office environment. Imagine working at warehouse logistics with two shifts at the same day.

you really need to be bluepilled to not be driven insane by wageslaving. it even drives some normies who have their bluepilled copes into depression and shit. if you're incel you don't have anything to unwind you from the stress of wageslaving.

But at least they can drive. If I owuld have at least a somewhat acceptable wrokplace with a drive rlicence and a somewhat decent car, life would be so much better.

Wageslaving helped me earn money so I can spend it on better copes. I'm lucky that my department is full of older people so they're friendly. No young stacies or chads.