Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagie quiz

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Wagies who worked Job with women your age, did they acknowledge you at all when you were there or were you like a ghost to them, they basically act like you are invisible?

We do talk but only on job, but nothing more.

no females at my job

Fucking Chad out.
If you are not autistic, people will still have conversations with you (at least in EE), but ugliness is still keeps you away from love and intimacy.

Wagies who worked Job with women your age, did they acknowledge you at all when you were there or were you like a ghost to them, they basically act like you are invisible?
Women either acknowledge me (but in a patronizing way) or give me dirty looks.

Males act like I'm invisible.

No they don't. I stopped saying good morning because I rarely received greeting back.

I never had a job ngl.

No females in my former job srs

I am in uni right now but I work during the breaks and summer. Thankfully there are 0 females. There is technically some but I never spend time with them since they work at completely different locations.

They would acknowledge me; some of them would talk with me more than others, but there was no romantic interest on their part.

They either avoid me or dump their work on me. Nothing positive.

I wageslaved for two weeks. I was invisible or insulted, with the exception of the time one greeted me by name. I know, I’m a total Chad.

They tried to get me fired. Until male management intervened.

They always steal from you

I ended up being the workhorse of the group and everyone proceeded to dump their work on me. Needles to say, I didn't get any promotion or a pay rise. Not even a thank you. Also, seeing affirmative action first hand is a potent suicide fuel for employedcels. I hate my job more and more every time I witness foid getting promoted simply because she has a moist hole between her legs and the company is required to have a strong female representation in management. Women are completely useless as employees and bad shit starts to happen every time enough foids gets promoted high enough to wield some actual executive power.

wagecucking is gay, fact