Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wahmen are behind the sufferings of economic inequality

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Does anyone really give a shit about JEWelry, clothing or fooking cars?

No, they do this because they NEED to get laid. Even cRappers admit this when they say that the fucking whores that they're associating with only give oral sex due to their prospects of clothing and status. Wahmen basically mass engineered men to try to fuck other men over in the pursuit of wealth in order to satisfy the hole of evil's need to coomsoom. Men sometimes don't even get laid in return and slave away their entire life, commit heinous acts of corruption and destroy the environment to make wahmen happy because they submit to the hole of evil. The hole of evil eternally continues to manipulate men through the slight shimmer of false hope of sticking fish stick in fish hole for two minutes.

Any female rights are a mistake, any man that betrays the male gender is a mistake. The human species is a mistake.

Women should have never gotten rights tbh

The ultimate purpose of modern society is so that women can buy useless shit

I'd follow you back but your profile picture gives me PTSD of male disposability. Sorry but I don't have any hard feelings against you.
Don't do this to me. My AVI is based . Better be dead than a cuck.

Don't do this to me. My AVI is based . Better be dead than a cuck.
But suicide is being a cuck since another cog of society will come to replace you, this is why male disposability is a sin. Soyciety has made the lives of men so worthless, that you're actually making them happy if you off yourself because another "problematic" Incel has been replaced with a globalist goy. Revenge against the world is the only righteous choice. A mass explosion, symbol of Armageddon or any symbol for a form of revenge against humanity would be a great profile picture.

Some men like to mog others with displays of wealth but I think it's somewhat rare. The average single man would be more than happy enough with 400 square foot apartment with the luxury of insuite laundry, a dishwasher, clothes from Old Navy and a toyota corolla.

Women are insanely pretentious, elitist, vain and fake. The reason most men try to moneymaxx is to appease the spoiled, entitled women they date.

Some men like to mog others with displays of wealth but I think it's somewhat rare. The average single man would be more than happy enough with 400 square foot apartment with the luxury of insuite laundry, a dishwasher, clothes from Old Navy and a toyota corolla.

Women are insanely pretentious, elitist, vain and fake.
What value is there in showing off how much you can coomsoom? Why do coomsoomers enjoy enraging other people for no reason? I don't have a coomsooming drive but I do have a sex drive. Coomsoomers are subhuman.

But suicide is being a cuck since another cog of society will come to replace you, this is why male disposability is a sin. Soyciety has made the lives of men so worthless, that you're actually making them happy if you off yourself because another "problematic" Incel has been replaced with a globalist goy. Revenge against the world is the only righteous choice. A mass explosion, symbol of Armageddon or any symbol for a form of revenge against humanity would be a great profile picture.

View attachment 194041
I think it's better to be dead than being a slave in this degenerate system. I think that killing yourself it's about the only choice you can make to actually spite everyone around as they can no longer use you as their slave. Sure, it's better to do something morE bRave, but most men don't have it in them.

What value is there in showing off how much you can coomsoom? Why do coomsoomers enjoy enraging other people for no reason? I don't have a coomsooming drive but I do have a sex drive. Coomsoomers are subhuman.
I added one more sentence, it is more about displaying their economic power to women than it is to mog other men, albeit we men truly have to out compete other men to date even landwhales.

I added one more sentence, it is more about displaying their economic power to women than it is to mog other men, albeit we men truly have to out compete other men to date even landwhales.
Wahmen basically mass engineered men to try to fuck other men over in the pursuit of wealth in order to satisfy the hole of evil's need to coomsoom.
:feelsEhh:

Last edited:
People (men) will kill each other over diamonds, jewels, and expensive TVs, cars, clothing, etc.

But i have never met a man who gives a shit about diamonds or anything like that. I have seen only women who care that their cucked boyfriend or husband wastes as much money as possible on that garbage. It is very sad how far men will go just to impress or win the attention of a woman. They will destroy other mens lives and careers just for a chance to win the attention of a woman. It is truly sad that i cannot trust 99% of men because of their impulsive desires.

People (men) will kill each other over diamonds, jewels, and expensive TVs, cars, clothing, etc.

But i have never met a man who gives a shit about diamonds or anything like that. I have seen only women who care that their cucked boyfriend or husband wastes as much money as possible on that garbage. It is very sad how far men will go just to impress or win the attention of a woman. They will destroy other mens lives and careers just for a chance to win the attention of a woman. It is truly sad that i cannot trust 99% of men because of their impulsive desires.

51258WJJ2RL._SY445_.jpg

Cool secondary name

Women are insanely pretentious, elitist, vain and fake. The reason most men try to moneymaxx is to appease the spoiled, entitled women they date.