Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Waifu of culture trait: blackpilled, and supporting incels

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For cultured loli is not enough to become waifu of incel. Is necessary to support this fight against degenerate world. It is necessary for her to participate in one way or another, be it joining incels forums (and not as femoid, but as "larping incel", unless rules could give exceptional right to really blackpiled and cultured females to join (but not "femcel" shit)), or creating stuff for being used by incels, like memes, or texts, and for her man to post in his name. This is war, and waifu of culture must choose right side

But this is way above normal femoid. Cunt would say: "Stop that nonsense, and find job, [find another job, find better paid job, you working animal]". No, you stupid kūrva, I am incel for life, even if ascended, that is what I am, and this is war, and you kūrva become enemy, so gtfo, because I also MGTOW, and not your betabuxxer and provider, you filthy stupic uncultured cunt, either be with me as incel warior, be my shieldmaiden, or gtfo, I am not to be taken away into slavery by you and this degenerate "society", not abandoning sacred war and incel brotherhood for being slave of your primitive cunt

Volcel, but bros before hoes

Last edited:
You can find your waifu on tinder

No, you stupid kūrva, I am incel for life, even if ascended, that is what I am, and this is war, and you kūrva become enemy, so gtfo, because I also MGTOW, and not your betabuxxer and provider, you filthy stupic uncultured cunt, either be with me as incel warior, be my shieldmaiden, or gtfo, I am not to be taken away into slavery by you and this degenerate "society", not abandoning sacred war and incel brotherhood for being slave of your primitive cunt

Based tbh

For cultured loli is not enough to become waifu of incel. Is necessary to support this fight against degenerate world. It is necessary for her to participate in one way or another, be it joining incels forums (and not as femoid, but as "larping incel", unless rules could give exceptional right to really blackpiled and cultured females to join (but not "femcel" shit)), or creating stuff for being used by incels, like memes, or texts, and for her man to post in his name. This is war, and waifu of culture must choose right side

But this is way above normal femoid. Cunt would say: "Stop that nonsense, and find job, [find another job, find better paid job, you working animal]". No, you stupid kūrva, I am incel for life, even if ascended, that is what I am, and this is war, and you kūrva become enemy, so gtfo, because I also MGTOW, and not your betabuxxer and provider, you filthy stupic uncultured cunt, either be with me as incel warior, be my shieldmaiden, or gtfo, I am not to be taken away into slavery by you and this degenerate "society", not abandoning sacred war and incel brotherhood for being slave of your primitive cunt

The true word of the Gospel

Napoleon's daily copypaste thread.

all women are the same trash, u won't find a "loli" that supports incels.

all women are the same trash, u won't find a "loli" that supports incels.
Maybe yes. But is duty to search
Ikanevergiveup

Roasties are disgusting

Sure, and while we're at it, lets go find the magical unicorn that hangs out around the fountain of youth in Narnia.

Foids will never and shouldn't support Incels because their life is too easy to understand our struggle.

sakura from cardcaptor is my waifu

Letting foids in the forums :feelsbaton::feelsugh:

Ban this fakecel degenerate already. He's just trolling to make incels look retarded.