Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waiting for my next ban

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
I wonder what will cause it this time?

It's usually when I start having a good time here and posting about things I find funny, or when making some jokes. 
I've been trying not to mention sex at all, so I don't think that will be the reason. 

Maybe I should stop posting for today before I catch one KEK.

jus talk to me in offtopic then

nausea said:

I don't think I'm safe anywhere, dawg. 

Also thanks for humoring me. My threads are tanking for the most part, LOL.

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
I don't think I'm safe anywhere, dawg.
Also thanks for humoring me. My threads are tanking for the most part, LOL.
humoring=?

nausea said:
humoring=?

Kind of like playing along, giving me some attention. Like I think my thread blows but you showed up to comment and discuss it. You're humoring me.

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
humoring=?
Kind of like playing along, giving me some attention. Like I think my thread blows but you showed up to comment and discuss it. You're humoring me.
ah ok but in reality I treat you like everyone else here eh, Idk what is this bragging you said you are persecuted for, I have never seen you bragging ever

nausea said:
ah ok but in reality I treat you like everyone else here eh, Idk what is this bragging you said you are persecuted for, I have never seen you bragging ever

Hmmm seems the mods see me bragging all of the time. I'm sure it's being hamstered up. I hardly ever brag, I just post about my experiences and some of those experiences involve hoes. You'd think people would enjoy hearing about real life black pills via sexual activity, but I guess not.

Retarded dumbshit was cool for letting me cool off, which I appreciate, but I think he's doing most of the banning. Inb4 he drops by to deny. Lol every one of them love saying "it wasn't me!" He also said I'm making fun of incels. Now, do you think I make fun of incels? Or do I enjoy joking around with you guys and actually support and try to help incels?

Sub8Hate said:
Retarded dumbshit was cool for letting me cool off, which I appreciate, but I think he's doing most of the banning. Inb4 he drops by to deny.
avoid such sentences man, truly, it's not easy to manage this forum, and it's coming from me eh ( ya know or do not but it doesn't matter now )
Sub8Hate said:
Now, do you think I make fun of incels? Or do I enjoy joking around with you guys and actually support and try to help incels?
I only am aware of OUR exchanges, I cannot see everything that happens here

also, YOU stopped the first convo we had about your irl situation, you already said you do not remember, then check it through search function

about " it wasn't me " I have a video, wanna laugh?

nausea said:
avoid such sentences man, truly, it's not easy to manage this forum, and it's coming from me eh ( ya know or do not but it doesn't matter now )
I only am aware of OUR exchanges, I cannot see everything that happens here

also, YOU stopped the first convo we had about your irl situation, you already said you do not remember, then check it through search function

about " it wasn't me " I have a video, wanna laugh?

You're probably right, he was pretty cool about everything for the most part and didn't perma me as requested. I'm just a salty mother fucker. And I don't know who the hell banned me, so I guess my assumption is unfair. I would love to be able to post without fearing a ban, though. Constantly walking on eggshells is annoying af and not usually my style, at all. 

Sure, is it shaggy, lol?

Sub8Hate said:
I'm just a salty mother fucker
this I like
Sub8Hate said:
I would love to be able to post without fearing a ban, though. Constantly walking on eggshells is annoying af and not usually my style, at all. 
you still continue to push this thing with me, wtf do I know what you are all about? ya know, this is 3rd time I tell you, wanna speak, speak with me and tell me wtf is this your LOWTIERNORMIE thing
Sub8Hate said:
Sure, is it shaggy, lol?
who's shaggy?? you usa right? iIrc....

nausea said:
this I like
you still continue to push this thing with me, wtf do I know what you are all about? ya know, this is 3rd time I tell you, wanna speak, speak with me and tell me wtf is this your LOWTIERNORMIE thing
who's shaggy?? you usa right? iIrc....

Shaggy is a singer who had a song about cheating and saying "it wasn't me." 

Um, I'm telling you what I'm all about.. I don't really understand what you're asking of me. Explain being a low tier normie? It's just like a normie, but the encounters are usually with low smv wymyn for the most part.

it wasn't me

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdNSWrAPetY[/video]

Sub8Hate said:
Explain being a low tier normie? It's just like a normie
you coined the term eh

whatd u get banned for