Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Waiting for that special message to save me

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It is said that some of those convicted by death penalty in electric chair till moment of electrocution still have hope. That call will be received, execution canceled, and pardon got, and freedom

And so I feel something of similar, hoping and waiting for that special message from cute adorable loli of culture to save me from punishment of this misery

Iloveyou

ugly femorloids and wallhitter roasties are trash and punishment bigger than lonelyness

Did horrible crime of being non-chad

Last edited:
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Napoleon de Cope

Please change your AVI. This one makes me want to die.

I will send you a message to ask you to accompany me in searching for cute virgins for two of us

It is said that some of those convicted by death penalty in electric chair till moment of electrocution still have hope. That call will be received, execution canceled, and pardon got, and freedom

Yeah until the wardens switch the flip and they get fried.

A somewhat less based post from based @Napoleon de Geso.

Yeah until the wardens switch the flip and they get fried.
Unlike those who get the chair, we are fried continuously, day after day...

the message won't come

i've been on leave for several weeks and haven't received a single call or text from anyone, family or work or otherwise

Just rot in your room and wait for a message from your imaginary waifu theory.

This is not cope, this is bluecope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back