Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Waiting in line makes me want to die

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
AGGGGGHHHHHH
SO FUCKING INFURIATING
I WANNA CLAW MY EYES OUT

Do not go ER in line

Can you see all over the people's heads so you know how long the line is? You know, because you're 6'4..

When I go in lines, I feel like a little boy

Can you see all over the people's heads so you know how long the line is? You know, because you're 6'4..

When I go in lines, I feel like a little boy
I'd imagine you're pretty intimidating because you could stab them with your Jonny bravo like chin

Yes, it is a time waster but the greatest time waster of all is working. Government shoud grant all Incels eternal NEETdom as repercussions.

I tell my mom to do it for me.

Yes, it is a time waster but the greatest time waster of all is working. Government shoud grant all Incels eternal NEETdom as repercussions.
A present which I would accept.

A present which I would accept.
No my friend, it is your right. It is your birthright as an Incel to a life of leisure because normies are low sentience in comparison to high IQ folks like us.

No my friend, it is your right. It is your birthright as an Incel to a life of leisure because normies are low sentience in comparison to high IQ folks like us.
I don't agree with that mindset.No one owes anyone anything.
The only way I could justify this is if we have something to normies.

Everything makes me want to fucking die