Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel walking sandwich machine is murdered by tinder date and found rotting in some bush in new zealand

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/09/body-found-search-missing-backpacker-killed-tinder-date-8224080/

sei_43039909-2dd7.jpg

hey fellas, do you think she managed to pick up his good personality?

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Ms Millane, from Essex, was described as a ‘lovely, outgoing, fun-loving, family-orientated daughter’ by her father, David Millane.

Roastie

one less cock carousel riding whore to worry about, good riddance.

Good riddens.

Grace was travelling around the world for a year
Every fucking female does this shit now.

Love the gifs, what do you expect meeting strangers on tinder? Surely the date must've had a shining personality right?:feelsahh:

Which color was he?

Another sandwich machine was killed in Costa Rica recently. Stupid bitch booked into an air bnb by herself.

Travelwhores are the most obnoxious sub group of holes

Bitch wanted to fuck Chad in the woods.

Hes a male model me modo u got catfished cafished

when the carousel malfunctions

"It's so different".

This should happen to all talking dishwashers who use tinder to fuck 8+/10 chads

Good, put some fear in those foids

Thie humptydump-tee looking hoe's looksmatch offed himself already.

Grace was travelling around the world for a year

Every fucking female does this shit now.

The fact that she could afford to do this shit means she was privileged. Even if I had the money to travel the world for a year, I'd have to quit my job because no employer would let me leave for that long, and when I came back no one except maybe some shithole burger-flipping job would hire me because of "hurr durr gaps in work history."

Why do normies and cucks think we should mourn her? Not only would it be like expecting downtrodden serfs to mourn the dead noble who had been oppressing them, but she was the typical shallow, low-IQ thot who clearly believed unquestioningly in the halo effect and the just world fallacy. She thought she would never be in danger from her Tinder date because he was Chad. She was the victim of nothing more than her own biases.

finally some good news

Her personality radar was broken when she saw his face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back