Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“wall of moms” group that protects rioters is the one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. Foids are dumb

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
If you don’t know what the wall of moms is, it’s a group of Overweight single divorcee moms of the Portland rioters trying to protect their failed abortions whom are destroying Portland in the name of Nigger Lives Matter

View: https://twitter.com/joeybtoonz/status/1288339533327675392?s=21

Last edited:
BLM and antifa being allowed to blow up buildings for dead criminals convinced me western civilization is over. This dumbass foid and commie cope of wall of moms just proves its over for us.

Black criminals (with their low inhib and BBCs) are the only ones who can make fat single moms coom, so of course these roasties are defending them.

Good.

Turn the sonicannon on full!

fucking soys rioting and protesting, its so cringe they arent even doing anyhting, if you want to actually be effective then put down ur fists and pick up ur guns. oh wait they dont own any :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

fucking soys rioting and protesting, its so cringe they arent even doing anyhting, if you want to actually be effective then put down ur fists and pick up ur guns. oh wait they dont own any :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The only thing these morons are accomplishing are changing marketing campaigns of companies that don't want to appear apathetic to the "movement". The companies don't give a shit about the message; they care about the money. These morons (the rioters) are stupid enough to believe everything, too.

One already got blown away trying to hassle an oldcel with an AK in Austin. Got shot and killed by a fucking pistol JFL.

His black fuck nugget gf was able to raise thousands of dollars.

Worthless post wall roastie whores have got nothing better to do

BLM and antifa being allowed to blow up buildings for dead criminals convinced me western civilization is over. This dumbass foid and commie cope of wall of moms just proves its over for us.
Yeah. On one hand, it's the same soyciety that has consistently rejected me and treated me like trash. On the other hand, these faggots are stupid, dangerous, fucking with my copes, and so soy-clogged and ridden with leftist retardation I just want to see them fail.

:feelspuke: those landwhales are the most disgusting thing i can imagine

Black criminals (with their low inhib and BBCs) are the only ones who can make fat single moms coom, so of course these roasties are defending them.

Shoot them cucked american police fight back at least you fucking morons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back