Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Wall of Text. Non Readers Beware] The concept of equality and why Man is the cause of Inceldom

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
I want to start this and say that not all men are the cause of Inceldom, especially not most people here.

Comfort breeds weakness, and you're only strong as your weakest link. Not all men grew into this weakness, but the ones who did were outgrowing the ones who weren't.

An inherent problem with the concept of "equality" Is that there can never be equality between genders. Men and women are different both physically and mentally. For some reason this concept has been lost to time.

No matter how high a woman is raised in society, she will never be criticized to the same degree a man will. Society will not allow it. Women will always be seen as the victim, the weaker sex, innocent , pure, little, etc. Because of this, they will always have special privilege's that will never be challenged nor denied by both man and women alike. Another problem is that women will always be desired more than men, favored more than men, and seen above men, ignoring any achievements, or contributions they may or may not have made.

This is an issue that will continue to grow out of hand. The privilege's women had before have not gone away, and men never had any privilege's like women did to begin with. We're now seeing a power struggle in our society where women are fighting to replace men, And the majority of men are happily standing by, supporting encouraging their own demise.

If this power struggle continues, women will literally replace men as first class citizens. The problem is that we don't get the same privilege's they had before, meaning that life for men will be below pre-rights women.

Imagine a world where your leader is a woman, and she gets the benefit of not only being a leader, but being unchallenged simply because she has a vagina.

Do you think that we'll ever have a president bashing as badly as trump got if our president was a woman? A woman could cause a world war and still be praised simply for having a hole. A woman could get four more years in office and if she doesn't it'll be seen as misogyny.

Women of today do not respect men, chad or non chad. They do not see them as their betters or their equals, and men are the cause of this. Men gave the reigns over to women the moment they allowed them to even think they could ever be equal to them, and they sold other men out for pussy.

The sad part is that its too late for us and future men. Once women had the idea they were equal, it was over. They will never willingly relinquish their privilege's, and men of today are not strong enough to take back the world they built.

This post by TheEconomist covers Male celibacy. Look at the comments under the video.

Look at how ravenous females are at the thought of addressing the increasing issue men are having. They're literally throwing the words incel and Misogyny. They're parroting these terms simply because it doesn't benefit them to see male issues solved.

The thought of solving a men's issue enrages women, and the sad part is that there are men right beside them who are willingly selling out their own gender for a crumb of attention.

View: https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1127634770131922944?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/Chalkarts/status/1127647791180931077?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/marcelliotnet/status/1127649747098001408?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/kmahoney534/status/1127650673456222208?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/AlgernonWrites/status/1127650902884532224?s=20

This is the world we live in now. A world that was created by men, for men, and willingly given to women. We can sit here and cry about how shitty female nature is, but the sad reality is that men as a gender let it fester and allowed it to get worse.

Last edited:
Yeah, and jew soy diets are making men weak, which gives women more control over men.
Also this. Its no wonder testosterone is dropping at an alarming rate yearly.

brutal gorilla pill
As a human,im not sure how I will recover

I see many zoomer foids where foids act like and look like some weird kind of male, while males act weird to.
Males do not act like females, nor females like males, but some weird hybrid.

e.g
male+jew diet= genderless wacko
female+ jew diet= genderless wacko

which the wacko products act alike.

sexual dymorphism is severely decreasing at least where I live in zoomervile.
I believe they're dropping testosterone to make males as passive and easy to control as women. The elites children of course won't be affected by this. Im sure they eat different food than you do

brutal gorilla pill
As a human,im not sure how I will recover
Im very sorry for the state of your species. Its only going to get worse.

In the future, aliens will analyze the ruins of the extinct human species and pinpoint the turning point to doom as when the weaker gender started to gain power.
When insane people, aka foids, begin calling the shots and are listened to, the world will turn into a madhouse that can't hope to sustain itself.

Being a male in 2020 is a curse

In the future, aliens will analyze the ruins of the extinct human species and pinpoint the turning point to doom as when the weaker gender started to gain power.
When insane people, aka foids, begin calling the shots and are listened to, the world will turn into a madhouse that can't hope to sustain itself.
I wouldn't be surprised if they're watching us right now. I believe any intelligent life capable of traversing space wouldn't dare interact with our planet. If anything we're probably interesting to watch.

But if they do come across our destroyed planet it'd be a great lesson on how to not wipe species off the face of your own planet

there are men right beside them who are willingly selling out their own gender for a crumb of attention.
Almost all men would betray their own gender for a little attention from a woman. That's not even a surprise.

This is the world we live in now. A world that was created by men, for men, and willingly given to women. We can sit here and cry about how shitty female nature is, but the sad reality is that men as a gender let it fester and allowed it to get worse.
This only affects ugly men. Why should they worry about this?

Humans are selfish by nature. That can easily explain why a man doesn't give a shit about his own gender.

No matter how high a woman is raised in society, she will never be criticized to the same degree a man will. Society will not allow it.
Of course, Soyboys will defend her immediately.

I wonder if they would abolish term limits if America had a female president. Otherwise it's misogyny and toxic masculinity you silly inkjets :soy: :soy: :soy:
I see many zoomer foids where foids act like and look like some weird kind of male, while males act weird to.
Males do not act like females, nor females like males, but some weird hybrid.
I see more females looking like men, than I do men. It's over. In what way you can change the creation the most? You can just turn men into women and women into men. Now that they actually did it and will keep doing this at a steady rate, it's truly over
I believe they're dropping testosterone to make males as passive and easy to control as women. The elites children of course won't be affected by this. Im sure they eat different food than you do

Damn I should've read the warning but I don't read

Top 10 smartest people uh creatures on the forums

Too long will read it later

normies and chads are part of the enemy just like foids, they all created this nightmare we live in and they all should be punished for it

Do not despair.

The wind will turn.

I wish men understood that everything stimulating them to be "feminists" and support "female rights" and be activists for this sort of shit is the illusion of pussy and nothing else. All these oblivious cucks, never realizing that they're making their own gender head towards its doom.

If it weren't for man's instinctual need to simp for the promise/illusion of pussy, women would have never even SMELLED rights until now.

Quality post. I still wonder what we could do to shift the tide, personally and as a group. I dont want this postmodern madness-based soyciety anymore.

Last edited:
Also this. Its no wonder testosterone is dropping at an alarming rate yearly.
I wish men understood that everything stimulating them to be "feminists" and support "female rights" and be activists for this sort of shit is the illusion of pussy and nothing else. All these oblivious cucks, never realizing that they're making their own gender head towards its doom.

If it weren't for man's instinctual need to simp for the promise/illusion of pussy, women would have never even SMELLED rights until now.
Kingkong cel is one of the best users of this place, very good thread.

Regarding the topic you Just addresses, even If most men wanted to change the situation, they couldn't do shit.

As long as women has the state as their protector and provider, we are just small forces waiting to be destroyed, the most important thing incels should fight against is the immeasurable Power that the state gives to women.

Give up on soycucks, they will reach age 70 without fucking a single pussy, but won't admit that women are to blame, soys gonna die blaming "misoginy" and "toxic masculinity".

Kingkong cel is one of the best users of this place, very good thread.

Regarding the topic you Just addresses, even If most men wanted to change the situation, they couldn't do shit.

As long as women has the state as their protector and provider, we are just small forces waiting to be destroyed, the most important thing incels should fight against is the immeasurable Power that the state gives to women.

Give up on soycucks, they will reach age 70 without fucking a single pussy, but won't admit that women are to blame, soys gonna die blaming "misoginy" and "toxic masculinity".
Thanks brocel, and you're right.

Ita way too late for man to do anything. Problems like this had to have been caught early. Now its so ingrained into our society that there's nothing we can do.

It truly is over

An inherent problem with the concept of "equality" Is that there can never be equality between genders. Men and women are different both physically and mentally. For some reason this concept has been lost to time.
Don't confuse equality with sameness! Agree nonetheless.
No matter how high a woman is raised in society, she will never be criticized to the same degree a man will. Society will not allow it. Women will always be seen as the victim, the weaker sex, innocent , pure, little, etc. Because of this, they will always have special privilege's that will never be challenged nor denied by both man and women alike. Another problem is that women will always be desired more than men, favored more than men, and seen above men, ignoring any achievements, or contributions they may or may not have made.
They themselves would say that the idea of women being the victim and someone to be helped comes from Patriarchy®. Ain't that funny?
I guess western humans will go back to a zoonotic society.
This only affects ugly men. Why should they worry about this?

Humans are selfish by nature. That can easily explain why a man doesn't give a shit about his own gender.
Agree. We are disposable to them.
Do not despair.

The wind will turn.
Pendular movements in History are just a constant :feelsEhh:

Sooner or later things will come our way.

That's a cope bro, the responsibles for this situation are the very owners of the planet, they control the army, media, banks and economy.

Unless god himself(If he exists) comes to earth and kill every single individual from this race( the wealthy ones from the elites i mean), they are going to continue controlling everything they want in the world.

Quick reminder that alongside women they are the most protected group of society, If you talk about (((them))) in public in a bad manner, it's guaranteed that you gonna suffer persecution.

This pendulum shit is a cope, at least for our generation, If It happens it will be in the end of the century or shit like that.

Unless god himself(If he exists) comes to earth and kill every single individual from this race( the wealthy ones from the elites i mean), they are going to continue controlling everything they want in the world.
I agree with this. Unless this happens or another large scale civil war happens (unlikely). We're always going to be in this perpetual state of shit.

I know it most likely won't happen in our time, but for the future generation of men, i strongly hope they fight back against this, or consider leaving the country

Capture

at least for our generation, If It happens it will be in the end of the century or shit like that.
Maby... :feelshehe:

But in these times, changes occur really fast. We just can't know.

High IQ post for a gorilla

High IQ for a gorilla cel, I’ve seen better though...

interesting post from a gorilla

I want to start this and say that not all men are the cause of Inceldom, especially not most people here.

Comfort breeds weakness, and you're only strong as your weakest link. Not all men grew into this weakness, but the ones who did were outgrowing the ones who weren't.

This is an issue that will continue to grow out of hand. The privilege's women had before have not gone away, and men never had any privilege's like women did to begin with. We're now seeing a power struggle in our society where women are fighting to replace men, And the majority of men are happily standing by, supporting encouraging their own demise.

If this power struggle continues, women will literally replace men as first class citizens. The problem is that we don't get the same privilege's they had before, meaning that life for men will be below pre-rights women.

Imagine a world where your leader is a woman, and she gets the benefit of not only being a leader, but being unchallenged simply because she has a vagina.

Do you think that we'll ever have a president bashing as badly as trump got if our president was a woman? A woman could cause a world war and still be praised simply for having a hole. A woman could get four more years in office and if she doesn't it'll be seen as misogyny.

Women of today do not respect men, chad or non chad. They do not see them as their betters or their equals, and men are the cause of this. Men gave the reigns over to women the moment they allowed them to even think they could ever be equal to them, and they sold other men out for pussy.

The sad part is that its too late for us and future men. Once women had the idea they were equal, it was over. They will never willingly relinquish their privilege's, and men of today are not strong enough to take back the world they built.

This post by TheEconomist covers Male celibacy. Look at the comments under the video.

Look at how ravenous females are at the thought of addressing the increasing issue men are having. They're literally throwing the words incel and Misogyny. They're parroting these terms simply because it doesn't benefit them to see male issues solved.

The thought of solving a men's issue enrages women, and the sad part is that there are men right beside them who are willingly selling out their own gender for a crumb of attention.

This is so fucking true. I fear for the next decade. People say 2020 is shit, just wait for 2030 where only the top 10% of men can reproduce and females get carried to the leisure class simply for existing (which is already happening)

Now men can't even point to a problem they are having. Great. Looking at those tweets where they deny the problem is infuriating.

GigaIQ thread.

Thanks brocel, and you're right.

Ita way too late for man to do anything. Problems like this had to have been caught early. Now its so ingrained into our society that there's nothing we can do.

It truly is over
I sincerely hope the elites who allowed this to get to this point are severely tortured for causing this destruction. Any man who supports foids are our enemy just as much as foids are.

I sincerely hope the elites who allowed this to get to this point are severely tortured for causing this destruction. Any man who supports foids are our enemy just as much as foids are.
My only hope is that a heaven and hell exist, so that those who have made life a living hell for men can burn for eternity

LF5IAIBCKZEJTGGR2IQQ47TVJQ

World is going to collapse. Men built this world, without them, women cant maintain this civilization.

Another fine must-read from our Gorilla superiors. Thank you, friend.