Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wall Street Journal praises r/FemaleDatingStrategy as "arming women for the dating battlefield"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★

A part of it can be found on the subreddit itself. Note that WSJ praises not only the fact that the subreddit is female-only but also its use of the term "low-value man" and the description of how such men should be filtered out.

Reminder : when we allow only men in our forums, it is toxic masculinity. But when FDS does the same for women, it is fine!

Well It is hard to find a chad who is 6'4, jacked, rich and has a good personality. Need to swipe left to 1000s of dirty inkwells before finding him.

Well It is hard to find a chad who is 6'4, jacked, rich and has a good personality. Need to swipe left to 1000s of dirty inkwells before finding him.

9999/1 to be the rule soon tbh

Holy shit. Personally I always have preferred FT, and even Nikkei review to WSJ, but I could never imagine the would ever stoop this low.
It's insane how deluded the whole world is, seems our message just is not spreading

Holy shit. Personally I always have preferred FT, and even Nikkei review to WSJ, but I could never imagine the would ever stoop this low.
It's insane how deluded the whole world is, seems our message just is not spreading

When women endorse the Blackpill, it's cool, when it's men then it bad.

Here's the full article :

How do they need to arm when the game is rigged and is in their favor from the beginning?

WW3 right now please, our species doesn't deserve to exist.

Nuke the west

Females are basically on tutorial level difficulty in the dating game and they still need a gamefaqs walk through lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back