Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wanna be a pilot

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I always wanted to fly a plane. It would be so cool. So many cool planes out there. Especially WWII planes.

I like this one

Me-163-Komet-Udvar-Hazy-2752.jpg

Flying sounds fun, but, at least as I've heard it described, the job of an airline pilot seems stressful and unfun. Anyway, I'm not that skilled when it comes to operating machines, so I doubt I'd make a good pilot.

Flying sounds fun, but, at least as I've heard it described, the job of an airline pilot seems stressful and unfun. Anyway, I'm not that skilled when it comes to operating machines, so I doubt I'd make a good pilot.
All your posts are so comfy and calming. It's hard to explain, but reading them makes me feel happy. Based mod tbh.

All your posts are so comfy and calming. It's hard to explain, but reading them makes me feel happy. Based mod tbh.
I agree. His posts are soothing

Pilot is cool. You can go 9/11 with it having more fun than going ER.

It sucks that it costs tons of money to become a pilot. Thankfully I am afraid of heights and never dreamed about being pilot.

@Blackpill Rage thoughts?

I want to become a pilot to emulate 9/11

Don't be an airline pilot.

Crash that plane into a abortion clinic

Just blitzkrieg theory