Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wanna get messed up.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So there is some dude who I never seen in real life for years and we never spoke much in real life but weirdly, we became good friends online and hopefully me and him are gonna meet up at some point and get totally shit faced together. Can’t wait to drown out all that misery juice with a good old beer if so. Wanna get totally fucking wasted and drown out the emotional pain. That will be life fuel.

You should invite him here.

i really wish i had alcohol

maybe i should try to appreciate the acid i have

misery juice
I would ask what “misery juice” is but not sure I want to know tbh.. :dafuckfeels:

So there is some dude who I never seen in real life for years and we never spoke much in real life but weirdly, we became good friends online and hopefully me and him are gonna meet up at some point and get totally shit faced together. Can’t wait to drown out all that misery juice with a good old beer if so. Wanna get totally fucking wasted and drown out the emotional pain. That will be life fuel.
Drink with some good ass food tbh. Double the pleasure

dont forget to say no homo