Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting wanna live somewhere quiet

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
it's pathetic but I get incredibly uncomfortable whenever police sirens or people walking past talking are outside my window. I feel like they are coming to get me, not in a paranoid way like I actually believe it but I do feel like they're intruding upon my personal space by being 10 metres outside my window making loads of noise and are for all intents and purposes fucking with me even if they don't know I'm there. the cop cars are as loud as possible so everybody knows how big and important they are, people who walk around loudly talking like they own the place are kind of the same. they're projecting themselves outwards with sound in a big way and on some level hope everyone knows about it, really obnoxious. I can't stand it, they want to either be big and important or have you know they're a threat to you, or both. anyone else have a big personal space bubble?

Last edited:
Where do you want to move?

Last edited:
Where do want to move?
somewhere where me sitting in my house and realising a person is in earshot/I can see somebody 20 metres away is abnormal, occurs for a reason and warrants action instead of me having to consciously go out of my way to tolerate all the noise and manually filter it into the "nothing is happening" bin in my brain

I want to live in complete loneliness without seeing a person ever again

Move to Darwin and find a hot aboriginal girl

somewhere where me sitting in my house and realising a person is in earshot/I can see somebody 20 metres away is abnormal, occurs for a reason and warrants action instead of me having to consciously go out of my way to tolerate all the noise and manually filter it into the "nothing is happening" bin in my brain

So basically where I live

My fantasy is to move to Tórshavn, Faroe Islands and just live a somewhat peaceful life there, but career options seem very scarce there unfortunately.

i want to live in alaska at least i’m not dark enough to get ashy from the temperature

Move to Darwin and find a hot aboriginal girl
darwin is shit. it is full of military fags, country sluts, not to mention abos who I guarantee will steal your car or something in your yard/from your car within a few weeks of been there. all the country thots (who grew up in rural areas of far north QLD, NT and northern WA) move to darwin. within weeks of moving there, getting a new phone and getting fast internet, they became chad chasing sluts. Darwin is the shittest place for an incel in Australia.

my advice is move to a small town in woop woop (less than 300 population), find some land outside of town, and set up a nice little shack for u. within a yr, and with 100k, u can be sufficient in terms of water and power. get on centrelink. internet is a problem though. For food, u drive to the nearest regional capital (never to the local town), and buy in bulk (at least 10 weeks worth per week).

because their shit in the local store will be ridiculoisly expensive, and u don't want o associate with those cunts in the local town. they talk and wihisper. never associate with them

because their shit in the local store will be ridiculoisly expensive, and u don't want o associate with those cunts in the local town. they talk and wihisper. never associate with them
aren't they all old now because their kids fuck off to regional centres and cities?
lmao what's the worst boomers can do

aren't they all old now because their kids fuck off to regional centres and cities?
lmao what's the worst boomers can do
let me explain. I have a shed on a piece of remote land. A friends wanted to join me and we erected another shed kit on the land for him to use. When I did go into the town to purchase shit and use the tourist information centre's free wifi, some cunt retiree serving me in the service station shop started asking questions about where I was living, i haven't seen you here etc. i didn't answer anything.
Fast forward a few days. The old geezer who served me in the shop, is driving up the private road to my property. I have a motion activated sensor hidden in the trees, and it sends me a beep to my phone which I keep on me. I told the fucker to get off my land as it is private property.

anyway, the next month I received a letter from the council planning division, saying my place was violating laws by installing my mate's shed. If I hadn't gone into town and seen that retiree cunt, he wouldn't have come out to my place (he found it by talking to the local realtor) and reported it for violation. and i wouldn't have had to take down my mates shed.

Retirees don't like newcomers, they ok with families and people who move into the area to live permanently. they despise people who come into the area, put a holiday shack on the land or use it as a hobby farm etc.

avoid the retiree fags, avoid everyone in the town. the only people who r worth getting to know are the local farmers, as they will help u with shit. they will monitor ur place and make sure nobody tresspasses/thieves ur shit. the farmer across from me has saved my property numerous times from bush fire by creating a fire break/setting up pumps and saturating the ground in a 5m radius around my buildings. tree falls across ur drive, they will let ur bororw their chain saws and snatch strap to cut it up. they will usually help u mount a gate etc. in return for all this, I will let them graze their cattle at no cost on my lower fields.
its a good relationship, farmers are the only people worth knowing, all the town dwellers are cunts.

wish i had my own private island

let me explain. I have a shed on a piece of remote land. A friends wanted to join me and we erected another shed kit on the land for him to use. When I did go into the town to purchase shit and use the tourist information centre's free wifi, some cunt retiree serving me in the service station shop started asking questions about where I was living, i haven't seen you here etc. i didn't answer anything.
Fast forward a few days. The old geezer who served me in the shop, is driving up the private road to my property. I have a motion activated sensor hidden in the trees, and it sends me a beep to my phone which I keep on me. I told the fucker to get off my land as it is private property.

anyway, the next month I received a letter from the council planning division, saying my place was violating laws by installing my mate's shed. If I hadn't gone into town and seen that retiree cunt, he wouldn't have come out to my place (he found it by talking to the local realtor) and reported it for violation. and i wouldn't have had to take down my mates shed.

Retirees don't like newcomers, they ok with families and people who move into the area to live permanently. they despise people who come into the area, put a holiday shack on the land or use it as a hobby farm etc.

avoid the retiree fags, avoid everyone in the town. the only people who r worth getting to know are the local farmers, as they will help u with shit. they will monitor ur place and make sure nobody tresspasses/thieves ur shit. the farmer across from me has saved my property numerous times from bush fire by creating a fire break/setting up pumps and saturating the ground in a 5m radius around my buildings. tree falls across ur drive, they will let ur bororw their chain saws and snatch strap to cut it up. they will usually help u mount a gate etc. in return for all this, I will let them graze their cattle at no cost on my lower fields.
its a good relationship, farmers are the only people worth knowing, all the town dwellers are cunts.
It's true. Townies are shit.

the dream living in a log cabin in the middle of a beautiful forest with no fucking society to listen to with a A.I.robot that cares more about me than a person does aka can,t cheat on me due to programing fuck android op system

When I was a teen I would agressively day dream and larp as if I was living in a cabin in the woods alone. I still do sometimes tbh