Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Want young waifu, because thinking about serious commitment for life

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Could take 25 years old virgin non-walhitter as full waifu, but she hits the wall soon, so be no use. Good waifu, before hitting the wall, needs to provide me with longer lasting youth, and so waifu 13 be most perfect. And if not for serious relations - then 25 old be absolutely ok, and even could be not virgin, BUT PRETTY. But I always thinking only about serious long lasting relations :(

Could take 25 years old virgin non-walhitter as full waifu, but she hits the wall soon, so be no use. Good waifu, before hitting the wall, needs to provide me with longer lasting youth, and so waifu 13 be most perfect.
You're a fucking genius

What u gonna do when loli hits the wall?

Goin' to cucktears.

Could take 25 years old virgin non-walhitter as full waifu, but she hits the wall soon, so be no use. Good waifu, before hitting the wall, needs to provide me with longer lasting youth, and so waifu 13 be most perfect. And if not for serious relations - then 25 old be absolutely ok, and even could be not virgin, BUT PRETTY. But I always thinking only about serious long lasting relations :(
you know ive seen things of foids who were locked up for years and their skin was way younger looking because i guess of no sun damage.

I am completely confused and didn't understand a single world but still based because loli.

I am completely confused and didn't understand a single world but still based because loli.

I think I understand around 95% of what Napoleon says. Let this be a test of my own Napoleonic language skills. I'll translate from Napoleonic into plain English. If I get anything wrong, let Napoleon correct me if I'm wrong.

Napoleonic text to plain English: A 25 year old virgin that looks youthful is acceptable as a waifu but it is pointless because she will age very soon. A good partner needs to have longer lasting youthful female beauty therefore a 13 year old waifu is the most preferred. For sexual intercourse, 25 year old non virgins are acceptable but they have to be attractive. However, my first concern will always be emotional intimacy with waifu instead of sexual intercourse.

That's my interpretation.

Last edited:
I think I understand around 95% of what Napoleon says. Let this be a test of my own Napoleonic language skills. I'll translate from Napoleonic into plain English. If I get anything wrong, let Napoleon correct me if I'm wrong.

Napoleonic text to plain English: A 25 year old virgin that looks youthful is acceptable as a waifu but it is pointless because she will age very soon. A good partner needs to have longer lasting youthful female beauty therefore a 13 year old waifu is the most preferred. For sexual intercourse, 25 year old non virgins are acceptable but they have to be attractive. However, my first concern will always be emotional intimacy with waifu instead of sexual intercourse.

That's my interpretation.
Very well put together. I understood him this time around.

There's other times where his english is a complete mess.

Very well put together. I understood him this time around.

There's other times where his english is a complete mess.
Thank you, it seems like my efforts are not in vain. If you have any other Napoleonic quotes of interest, send them to me, and I'll try to translate it.

Thank you, it seems like my efforts are not in vain. If you have any other Napoleonic quotes of interest, send them to me, and I'll try to translate it.
Hmm

There was one thread where i told him i did not understand a single thing he was trying to say.

I understand his shitty writing most of the time.

Hmm

There was one thread where i told him i did not understand a single thing he was trying to say.

I understand his shitty writing most of the time.

It is a very cute style of writing, there's a certain distinct charm to it. Post the thread here, I'd love to try to translate it.

e04c43c96d039b76d5bb299f475e9c2ce1a40578.jpg

Too much drinking is bad for health. And had some health probklems because of drinking, in pas, not of very big drinking, but because beer it disgusting, need to replace it with alternatives, so cider was my favorite, And it gave acid reflux. Dropped cider then, now drinking only sweet drinks, but not often enough, and that also not good for health. Alcocomrades of past alienated, emigrated, or just were shittty (like my moron former "best friend" who wanted me to go after ugly roasties, and drinking alone is not thing I want do often. Need new comrades, but this new generation sucks

what a shit is this new generation
Even this one is hard for me

Plain English version: Overconsumption of alcohol is bad for your health, and I have personally had health problems caused by drinking alcohol. In the past, I was not fond of alcohol because beer has a disgusting taste. So I needed to replace beer with different alternatives. Cider was my personal favorite but it gave me acid reflux. I had to give up cider and now I currently only consume sweet beverages. However, I can't enjoy sweet beverages as often as I would like and sweet beverages are also bad for my health. My past drinking friends have left me, left Lithuania or were of non culture. Example of non culture being: My moronic "best friend" who tried to make me pursue old ugly roasties. I don't enjoy drinking alone and I don't want to drink by myself often. Therefore, I want new comrades but the new generation of people are of non culture.

This new generation is a shit.
What the fuck is culture? I dont get it
I define Culture as a correct worldview. Of course, worldview varies from person to person. Therefore, culture would be a personality that meets Napoleon's standards of a good person. An example of Waifu of culture's traits would be: Waifu worships male partner. I can't find the quote right now but I am very sure that Napoleon said his cultured waifu would worship him. I agree heavily with this, which is why I'm a fanboy of his. Waifu of culture must worship male partner as a deity or else she is not cultured.

Last edited: