Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wanted to hit ugly femoid I saw right now visiting tinder

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
But do not want to hurt monitor. Disgusting ugly whore. Femoids with caucasoid faces can wake up agression towards them, kūrva how I hate them. Negro sheebons look uglier, much more uglier, but still I do not hate them so much, unless they start chimpin. But caucasoid whores do not even need to start chinping, dont need to do anything, enough for them just to be for making me disgusted

I'd prefer this kind of animals to be exterminated in minecraft, and only mongoloids left

Krvabjauri

(swiping left, because not my taste)

Last edited:
No point of breaking your monitor over a whore

No point of breaking your monitor over a whore
Maybe I should buy printer, print them on paper, and then urinate on in toilet

i hate all chongs and women

Well tbh you mog her anyway

I would fuck her

Envy is a shitty thing that only brings you down into the oblivion of Hel. Swallow it and move on with your life. You'll be much better off.

Envy is a shitty thing that only brings you down into the oblivion of Hel. Swallow it and move on with your life. You'll be much better off.
Or just give me free tinder passport again, so could look at mongoloids instead of annoying caucasoid whores

You miss all the shots you don't take :feelsLSD:

Another very cultured post

It's over for pedocels