Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wanting Sex ≠ Wanting Intimacy

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
If I want sex I can go to prostitute.
I dont want sex. I want someone to love me so I could love them back. sex will come later as a product of that.
we Incels got ourselves a bad name in society because we are unable to "get laid".
bullshit. not being able to get laid is just an artifact. we're unwanted and unloved.
If you only want "Coochie" then I think you dont belong here since youre obviously a volcel. or a poorcel and then I feel sorry for you and accept you with open arms.

Last edited:
Agreed. But sex is still apart of the intimacy.

I disagree with you. I think the sex an incel has with a foid is not even close to what chad has. Same act with different levels of intimacy. Foids are more intimate with chad and only transactional with other men.

I disagree with you. I think the sex an incel has with a foid is not even close to what chad has. Same act with different levels of intimacy. Foids are more intimate with chad and only transactional with other men.

This. Hookers force you to use a condom when banging them. If you see a hooker its important to get a blowjob without condom so you at least get some semblance of real sex.

I'm an hour and $100 away from getting laid at any given moment.
I'm still a virgin, though.
People like IT don't want to listen. I've lived without sex for 25 years. It's clearly not my top priority, especially since it's relatively easy to get with a bit of money.
I'm human too despite all the memes. I want to be loved and cared for and I want to love and care for someone else.

Last edited:
youre not contradicting what i said though. without Intimacy sex is worthless
I'm a human too despite all the memes. I want to be loved.
of course. you deserve to be loved like any other human being does.
normies just dont see it that way you see? Its not okay to laugh at disabled or mentally ill people unless theyre incels. then its awright

youre not contradicting what i said though. without Intimacy sex is worthless

What i meant is chad can go to a prostitute and get intimate sex while all we can get is transactional sex where the foid wants to get it over with. Huge difference there.

Going to hookers doesnt address the problem of inceldom because hookers, just like other foids, cant offer intimate sex to non chad men. They can put on a good act though.

What i meant is chad can go to a prostitute and get intimate sex while all we can get is transactional sex where the foid wants to get it over with. Huge difference there.

Going to hookers doesnt address the problem of inceldom because hookers, just like other foids, cant offer intimate sex to non chad men. They can put on a good act though.
I didnt write about something I get, but something I want.
btw IT wont touch this thread

I didnt write about something I get, but something I want.
btw IT wont touch this thread

You said sex comes later. There is no such thing bruh. If a foid is into you, she wont withhold sex.

i want someone to love me
6039180-sad-pepe-png-pictures-trzcacakrs-sad-pepe-png-654_527_preview.png
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

You said sex comes later. There is no such thing bruh. If a foid is into you, she wont withhold sex.
I said Later figuratively. and im fine with someone that wont fuck me on my first Date with her.
I know its Giga cope but I dont even get the minimum of the bare minimum.
right now no one (except my mom) loves me.

This is why star fish sex once a month by betabuxxing is not ascension rather mere prostitution

This is why star fish sex once a month by betabuxxing is not ascension rather mere prostitution
I agree. there's no Intimacy or love in betabuxxing.

Yes it not equals, me wanth some intimacy