Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wanting to live is so painfully low IQ.

Posh

Posh

londoncel
-
There's nothing fun about this life. It's just from one cope to another, for everyone. Every married guy soon realizes that his once stunning wife is now fat as fuck, and he looks like shit too so normies resort to coping with alcohol every night when they come back from their wage cuck job. They work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, for the rest of their fucking life, and try to tell you that they enjoy this modern slavery.

Why do you think every second person these days is on SSRI's? The cope doesn't end. The blonde stacy who was riding chad cock in her teens and 20s now has a chronic alcohol and drug problem in her 30s when she realizes that she's incapable of sticking to one person, and she's so used to young chads that she doesn't want anything less. Experiencing the height of dopamine early on in life like all attractive people do with their marathon sex leaves them destroyed and bitter for the rest of their life, that they've experienced everything and have nothing left. If you go into any surgery clinic, the majority of people in there are roasties in their 30s trying to get any surgery because they think it will give them their youthful beauty left. Life isn't worth living for incels at all and life isn't worth living for anyone past college age.

When I get up in the morning and flick on the television and see that there's a shooting, it's bittersweet. It's not a nice thing, but I know those people who died were saved years of misery and coping, and won't be alive to witness the wasteland that continues to pronounce this world.

Every married guy soon realizes that his once stunning wife is now fat as fuck,

There is one race of women this doesn't apply to.

life is great if you are stacy

Either cope or take the rope.

We are missing out on a crucial part of human life.

i am try to keep my mood up and stay positive as possible but I keep it in the back of my mind that this life is shit and I'd be better off dead

ZomboMeme 10082018035653

I want to die but I won't kill myself. Thanks, mother nature.

It's hard to sui when you are fighting against thousands of years of self preservation instinct, even if you want to catch the bus

Life is meaningless and miserable when you are ugly.