Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious War of the Three Kingdoms (2010) >>> Game of Thrones.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Before I explain how much better The 'War of the Three Kingdoms' show is than Game of Thrones, let me explain what the fuck it is and whats about since this gem of a show is obscure, living under the fat ugly shadow of Game of Thrones.

The War of The Three Kingdoms (2010) is a NONE ANIME show tells the events of REAL history that takes place during one of the most intriguing and turbulent time period of china: The period between 184-280 after the fall of the Han Dynasty which was one of the greatest dynasties that ever existed that lasted 400 Years.. 400 years!!!!! This show tells about the TRUE accounts of some of the greatest historical figures that ever existed, played by CHINA's BEST ACTORS.

Let me just go through some of the Characters (WHO ALL HISTORICALLY EXISTED) in the show.

Guan Yu: Do you notice the giant ass statue of him towering over a city? If you do research, upon his death, he was worshipped as the Chinese God of War and he is still worshiped to this day. But why?
What did this gangsta do to make his reputation so fearsome? In fact, he is the only MORTAL HUMAN BEING that existed to ever be featured as a playable god in the game SMITE. Go watch the show to find out more about him.

Cao Cao: He is problaly the biggest CHANG (Chinese version of Chad) that ever existed in History. Words can't describe the amount of character he historically had, but this actor managed to do an OUTSTANDING job portraying the actual man!

Real historical quotes made by Cao Cao:

Zhuge Liang: This dude invented the wheelbarrow. Thats right. He invented many other things too. He was also the same person that invented Sky Lanterns.. This gangsta had one of the greatest minds to exist in Chinese history.

Zhuge Liangs quotes:

There is alot of interesting historical shit I am leaving out. But my point is that this show WRECKS Game of Thrones. FUCK Game of Thrones, its just a over hyped normie garbage Show. The reason why I hate GOT so much is because 'The Three Kingdoms' deserves to have the attention Game of Thrones gets, because it is a far superior show. It kills me seeing the show not get the attention it DESERVES.

I will post the link to the TV series below. I hope you give this masterpiece of a show a shot. Do yourself a favor watch it tonight instead of seeing the GARBAGE Game of Thrones Finale.

Last edited:
For Real! I would seriously recommend for you to research him or watch the show. He was one black-pilled ass dude.
I normally don’t watch any shows be they on TV or online but I’ll make an exception as long as normie shit didn’t creep it’s way into it

I normally don’t watch any shows be they on TV or online but I’ll make an exception as long as normie shit didn’t creep it’s way into it
No Normie shit is in it. Its not a Western show. Nor is it a Japanese show. You have to read subtitles though. I The provided the youtube link above come check it out :) The whole show is BLACKPILLED and HISTORICAL!
Not to spoil anything, but the ''Normie'' characters that do exist in the show die brutal deaths :feelsokman:

I havent watched any of them

Literally anything is better than game of thrones. Have you SEEN this last episode?

Its all good.
@KingOfRome what do you think of all of this?
I've only read through the first two and a half A Song of Ice and Fire books and watched the first few seasons of the TV series. However, I have been following reviewers for the TV series, and it's abundantly clear that the quality of the TV series has waned with George RR Martin's involvement with it. The "jumping the shark" moment seems to be Benioff and Weiss' mishandling of the Dorne subplot, by which point GRRM's influence was entirely absent, and the show has been in stark (pun unintended) decline ever since. The writing quality from season 7 onward has been on par with bad fanfiction--not even good by the very low standards of fanfiction. GRRM, himself, has denounced the show as awful and a poor adaptation of his novels.

I haven't watched the War of the Three Kingdoms show, but it sounds neat. @NEETAndTidy should stream it.

Dynasty Warriors

No Normie shit is in it. Its not a Western show. Nor is it a Japanese show. You have to read subtitles though. I The provided the youtube link above come check it out :) The whole show is BLACKPILLED and HISTORICAL!
Not to spoil anything, but the ''Normie'' characters that do exist in the show die brutal deaths :feelsokman:
Sounds good I’ll check it out

The first five seasons of GoT were pure gold, it went downhill pretty quick after that

I've only read through the first two and a half A Song of Ice and Fire books and watched the first few seasons of the TV series. However, I have been following reviewers for the TV series, and it's abundantly clear that the quality of the TV series has waned with George RR Martin's involvement with it. The "jumping the shark" moment seems to be Benioff and Weiss' mishandling of the Dorne subplot, by which point GRRM's influence was entirely absent, and the show has been in stark (pun unintended) decline ever since. The writing quality from season 7 onward has been on par with bad fanfiction--not even good by the very low standards of fanfiction. GRRM, himself, has denounced the show as awful and a poor adaptation of his novels.

I haven't watched the War of the Three Kingdoms show, but it sounds neat. @NEETAndTidy should stream it.
Yeah NEET and Tidy should. I provided the youtube link too. Have fun reading subtitles!

They're not interested. They want their quick dopamine release through violence and sex.

They're not interested. They want their quick dopamine release through violence and sex.
Normies wont be intrested you are right about that. But ppl here might be!

Will check it out. The first few seasons of GoT were actually all right by me, it just peaked quite early. I do like political intrigue, this show seems to fit my taste.

Now this sounds interesting. I may check this show out in the future.

I've seen the Cao Cao .webms on 4chan and it does look something worth watching, but how much can you get out of Romance of the Three Kingdoms without knowing Chinese?

'The Three Kingdoms' deserves to have the attention Game of Thrones gets, because it is a far superior show.

Do you really want bugmen who worship Marvel as a religion to do to Three Kingdoms what they have done to ASOIAF?

I've seen the Cao Cao .webms on 4chan and it does look something worth watching, but how much can you get out of Romance of the Three Kingdoms without knowing Chinese?

Do you really want bugmen who worship Marvel as a religion to do to Three Kingdoms what they have done to ASOIAF?
First the show I linked has subtitles.

Secondly, I wouldnt mind seeing a normie version of the War of Three kingdom series if it means it gets to have billions of dollars thrown at it.

Сhinggis Khan (chinese old tv show) >>> Game of Thrones

Always on the look out for something new to watch so I'll gie it a bash. Anybody being watching Chernobyl, its been really good so far.