Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Warhammer 40k most positive future for mankind

satancel

satancel

Banned
-
i find imperium of man the best possible future for mankind. Look at it on my perspective theres no cuckoldry and corruption and decadence which nowadays is omnipresent is killed with fire. even if we incels would die for the emperor at the battlefield its for thegreater cause so the billions may live but what fucking sense is living in our reality? to accomplish anything you have to be born with good looks and height. in w40k? you have just to be intelligent or study hard or just be imperial guardist and if you live long enough you can be even commisar , or lord general.

The Empire of Man is dope tbh

No bro warhammer 40k universe is hell on earth it's somehow worse then war hammer fantasy. And in war hammer fantasy there are literally beings such as Nagash and lord kroak who can literally instantly evaporate the entire planet if they were at full power. In warhammer 40k greater daemons can easily destroy entire solar systems :feelsseriously:. Being a human in warhammer 40k is literally the worst fate possible.

only a few rare become space marines. Most are civilians that will get fucked by chaos or die some other shit way.

i find imperium of man the best possible future for mankind. Look at it on my perspective theres no cuckoldry and corruption and decadence which nowadays is omnipresent is killed with fire. even if we incels would die for the emperor at the battlefield its for thegreater cause so the billions may live but what fucking sense is living in our reality? to accomplish anything you have to be born with good looks and height. in w40k? you have just to be intelligent or study hard or just be imperial guardist and if you live long enough you can be even commisar , or lord general.
Also I don't think you've read enough warhammer 40k tbh the entire milky way is full of corruption cuckoldry and decadence due to the influences of chaos lmfao. And you can't kill chaos the only way to get rid of it is to kill all living things connected to it (which includes all humans)

Same as with the IRL facists: THEY SIMPLY DONT KNOW THEIR OWN LORE.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

[...] for thegreater cause.
Wrong faction for that, honestly boyo.

Also I don't think you've read enough warhammer 40k tbh the entire milky way solar system is full of corruption cuckoldry and decadence due to the influences of chaos lmfao. And you can't kill chaos the only way to get rid of it is to kill all living things connected to it (which includes all humans)
Not even only through Chaos.

It is speculated that the portrayal of marines and the emperor is mostly propaganda. Let alone the golden throne and how the elites manipulate everything.

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

Lorewise I an emprie of mankind fan tbh. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back