[Venting] warmer weather on campus = rope fuel

SaintElliotreeeee

Recruit
-
the next term of uni begins soon and it is getting warmer so you know what that means!

yep, foids walking about in barely-there clothing and i can't do a thing with them.

It is very upsetting to me as I feel tormented when i am surrounded by them, but at least now I have an excuse to sit outside and stare at them and I can just pretend I'm "enjoying the weather" :feelsmage:

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
yep, foids walking about in barely-there clothing and i can't do a thing with them.
It is payback time. Just go outside only with some underwear. This is literally what females do. We men have to do the same. We have to go outside almsot naked to represent our muscular bodies. We have to reveal our pectoral muscles and our abs.

HumanTrash

Enlightened
-
It is payback time. Just go outside only with some underwear. This is literally what females do. We men have to do the same. We have to go outside almsot naked to represent our muscular bodies. We have to reveal our pectoral muscles and our abs.
Being outside without a shirt as a non-fitness model guy is a punishable offence

Sans

Admiral
-
If foids complain, tell them not to stare. Our bodies are not distractions.

solblue

Officer
-
Tight yogapants during colder months are ropefuel as well. College campuses are just horrible in general for incels

angrycurrycel

Women's Rights Activist
-
Im already seeing it now. i live in new england and the weather just go nice. Outside, I see foids in skimpy clothing hanging with their other whore friends or chad
These bitches will literally dress like whores any chance they get.
they want attention

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)