Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting warmer weather on campus = rope fuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
the next term of uni begins soon and it is getting warmer so you know what that means!

yep, foids walking about in barely-there clothing and i can't do a thing with them.

It is very upsetting to me as I feel tormented when i am surrounded by them, but at least now I have an excuse to sit outside and stare at them and I can just pretend I'm "enjoying the weather" :feelsmage:

yep, foids walking about in barely-there clothing and i can't do a thing with them.

It is payback time. Just go outside only with some underwear. This is literally what females do. We men have to do the same. We have to go outside almsot naked to represent our muscular bodies. We have to reveal our pectoral muscles and our abs.

It is payback time. Just go outside only with some underwear. This is literally what females do. We men have to do the same. We have to go outside almsot naked to represent our muscular bodies. We have to reveal our pectoral muscles and our abs.
Being outside without a shirt as a non-fitness model guy is a punishable offence

Being outside without a shirt as a non-fitness model guy is a punishable offence

I do not see any problem here because this is literally what females are doing. So, we men should do it as well.

These bitches will literally dress like whores any chance they get.

The women disgust me

Just secretly snap photos and fapmaxx tbh.

we should begin and ask them if they want to be a prostitute.

If foids complain, tell them not to stare. Our bodies are not distractions.

Tight yogapants during colder months are ropefuel as well. College campuses are just horrible in general for incels

Summer is major ropefuel tbh

We should he allowed to masterbate in public..its only fair

Im already seeing it now. i live in new england and the weather just go nice. Outside, I see foids in skimpy clothing hanging with their other whore friends or chad
These bitches will literally dress like whores any chance they get.
they want attention

Im already seeing it now. i live in new england and the weather just go nice. Outside, I see foids in skimpy clothing hanging with their other whore friends or chad

they want attention
get on pms

I just like the weather especially since I can stay indoors, campus must suck.

Good thing I dont go outside just in my backyard