Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WARNING: Do not enter if you're a curry/rice. Most brutal currypill ever

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★

holy shit. this is some hiroshima nagasaki level currypill

but it's also a ricepill. this curry is married to a Japanese noodlewhore, which means ricecels are getting outcompeted by curries

brutal rivalry continues :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Mogs the fuck out of me tbh. Good thing he is able to see and accept the truth.

civilizationpill

Poor background means poor investment and poor genetics.

It takes generations for these things to improve. You can only do so much on your own.

I am not curry by the way.

He Said his mother is Indian and father pakistani. His mother moved to pakistan when partition happened. The partition happened in 1947. In those time people used to have kids at a young age so he should have been born around mid 1950s. He should be atleast 65 as of today.
The fuck is this?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

JFL this thread should be fun. Paging Racial Self Hatred PhD @wereqryan and proud curry coper @RREEEEEEEEE ...

Poor ricecels tbh even curries mog them

The partition happened in 1947.
I know. WTF is he talking about? He must have just used a shitty choice of words.

Whenever there is a "CURRYCELS, DO NOT ENTER!" thread, the currycels are the first to click on it. This particular curry has a Low IQ shitty neoliberal way of blamesplaining it. It's like telling facially grotesque, manlet, disabled truecels who are born into poverty that it's their fault they aren't rich and have a harem of stacies and it has nothing to do with the life they were literally involuntarily born into.

Its their genetics, but who else are you gonna blame for that?
Maybe if Genghis Khan didn't destroy Merv, the Greater Iranians could have swooped into India and cleaned up the filth.

Well, the time machine doesn't exist, otherwise I'd have personally gone to Hitler and begged him to carry out the curry holocaust.
I mean seriously, we need a nuclear genocide of the entire Indian subcontinent.
It would be cool if we could open up a portal to another dimension that has a rocky, purple sky, ghetto earth with evil looking reptiles killing and fucking all over the surface. We could send all the curries to that world to start off as the first humans there, then we could make India a US state and turn it into a large cannabis plantation.

Maybe if Genghis Khan didn't destroy Merv, the Greater Iranians could have swooped into India and cleaned up the filth.

Genghis Khan fucked up a lot of people's fate. China and Korea were also devastated by this rapist maniac, especially the ugly ass monolid mongoloid phenotype is largely the result of mongolian invasion

asians didn't have to look like this

Webpnet resizeimage

but they do thanks to Genghis Khan and his mongolian genetics

Genghis Khan fucked up a lot of people's fate. China and Korea were also devastated by this rapist maniac, especially the ugly ass monolid mongoloid phenotype is largely the result of mongolian invasion

asians didn't have to look like this

View attachment 190918

but they do thanks to Genghis Khan and his mongolian genetics
Persians>Mongols

Iranians did came in India and killed alot of Indians. That's how islam came to India. They tried to remove Hinduism entirely from India but failed. I would say Indians stood there ground pretty good, look at Afghanistan for example, it's a full blown Islamic country with Taliban. It was a Buddhist country apparently once. India is still a hindu majority country.

Iranians did came in India and killed alot of Indians. That's how islam came to India. They tried to remove Hinduism entirely from India but failed. I would say Indians stood there ground pretty good, look at Afghanistan for example, it's a full blown Islamic country with Taliban. It was a Buddhist country apparently once. India is still a hindu majority country.
It doesn't matter what religion people are, prayers don't grow face bones after all. Hinduism isn't a religion, it's just a word we use to describe Indian religious culture as a whole. I'd say the Indians, as subhuman as they are, were more based before they got invaded. For example, Chanakya would not have a Tinder account if he was alive today. The Curry Problem should have been dealt with before the Muslims ever came on to the scene, the Parthians or Sassanians should have cleaned up that mess a long time ago.
persians should have killed all the indians.

It doesn't matter what religion people are, prayers don't grow face bones after all. Hinduism isn't a religion, it's just a word we use to describe Indian religious culture as a whole. I'd say the Indians, as subhuman as they are, were more based before they got invaded. For example, Chanakya would not have a Tinder account if he was alive today. The Curry Problem should have been dealt with before the Muslims ever came on to the scene, the Parthians or Sassanians should have cleaned up that mess a long time ago.
I am not taking about religion. I am a atheist. And Hinduism is a religion. Culture is different and varies from State to state in India although religion has had a great impact on it.

I was just pointing that Persians did try to kill Indians but it didn't work out for them well even though they were 100% successful in forcing Islam in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Stop with Arab dick riding. Btw alot of arabs were defeated by Indians and had failed conquests in India. It took a alot more than a simple invasion and 100+ year plus of trying to enter india.

I have no idea what Parthians or Sassanians is. I read this word first time in my life.
persians should have killed all the indians.
Are you a self hating Indian?

Then you are a cuck. Atleast have some honour. Muh come kill my race. That's one of the cuckiets thing a man could say.

Last edited:
Curries have australoid ancestry in them that screwed up their phenotypes despite being largely caucasoids.

India superpower 2020.

JFL this thread should be fun. Paging Racial Self Hatred PhD @wereqryan and proud curry coper @RREEEEEEEEE ...
I will not get into it until early Feb.

In the UK, Indians have a stereotyped as well-educated, but Bengalis are always the lowlives and pakis as gangbangers and peados.

This guy is just reflecting and extrapolating from his own limited experience - every 'foreigner' he's met are workers in arab countries (i.e dubai since he mentions it a lot) where they're treated as slaves and 1st generation immigrants.

Poor background means poor investment and poor genetics.

It takes generations for these things to improve. You can only do so much on your own.

I am not curry by the way.

Mexicans in America are way worse.