Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WARNING: EXTREMELY misogynistic post from r/braincels that shows just how awful incels are

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
8AEF2A2D 62A2 49D1 90FF EF9CB6C2BCC6

that guy just sucked like 50 dicks lol

cope but still

So simple yet so fulfilling :feelsbadman:

Bu..bu...buuuut!
fucks dog
You aren't entitled to desire normal human connection you mysoginistic future Epstein future Elliot Rodger inkwell pedophile!

posts on Tumblr and buzzfeed

I'm getting strong pedo vibes from that one :soy:

Stop desiring young girls, desire 40+ single moms instead you weak inkel :soy:

I'm getting strong pedo vibes from that one :soy:

Stop desiring young girls, desire 40+ single moms instead you weak inkel :soy:
tfw no 18-25 year old gf

Yikes there's a lot to unpack here :soy:

In my opinion. I am not a pedophile nor an ephebophile.
Would you reject girls like these if no laws or social consequences applied? Are you unable to fap to girls like these? Both are 14 in the pic.

Not trying to force anyone to like JBs or anything, it's just incomprehensible to me that a straight guy doesn't find girls like these attractive really.

Would you reject girls like these if no laws or social consequences applied? Are you unable to fap to girls like these? Both are 14 in the pic.

Not trying to force anyone to like JBs or anything, it's just incomprehensible to me that a straight guy doesn't find girls like these attractive really.
I would reject them. Because the age difference to me is too much.
Even with morals aside, I just can’t relate with teen girls.
Besides, most 14 year old girls are not that developed. Those girls look like they could be 18. Not saying they aren’t 14.

Because the age difference to me is too much.
Like, you think about not having things to talk about, etc? But would you have things to talk about with a 23 yo woman?

Teenage girls usually have pretty shitty personalities, that's true, but not that much worse than girls in their early 20s. They only start to get more pleasant (sometimes) when they're much, much older and know their SMVs are much lower now.

Like, you think about not having things to talk about, etc? But would you have things to talk about with a 23 yo woman?

Teenage girls usually have pretty shitty personalities, that's true, but not that much worse than girls in their early 20s. They only start to get more pleasant (sometimes) when they're much, much older and know their SMVs are much lower now.
Because I would at least hope young adult women would be at least a tiny bit more mature than underage women
When I say I wish I experienced teen love, I mean that I wish I could go back in time to when I was a teen and experience it

Because I would at least hope young adult women would be at least a tiny bit more mature than underage women
Well, good luck at that. They do get a bit more mature I guess but women are never really mature as a man would be. Even a 40 yo foid cries like a little girl and throws tantrums like a little girl if one applies a bit of pressure on them in the correct way.

When I say I wish I experienced teen love, I mean that I wish I could go back in time to when I was a teen and experience it
I want it now tbh. I was too immature, bluepilled and weak when I was a teen. Now I would be able to handle a prime woman properly and get the best of her goods. But I would also be romantic and cuddle and shit. I want to do both tbh.

Last edited:
Well, good luck at that. They do get a bit more mature I guess but women are never really mature and a man would be. Even a 40 yo girl cries like a little girl and throws tantrums like a little girl if one applies a bit of pressure on them in the correct way.

I want it now tbh. I was too immature, bluepilled and weak when I was a teen. Now I would be able to handle a prime woman properly and get the best of her goods.
I don’t care about “teen” love, I just want to be loved by a girl. Age doesn’t matter.

I don’t care about “teen” love, I just want to be loved by a girl. Age doesn’t matter.
For me age is the most important factor ngl.

Attraction is mostly about face and girls look facially the best when very young. Those girls I posted, for example, yeah, they could very well be 20 even if you judge only the bodies (although the utter lack of celulite would be unusual for a 20 yo), but the neotenous faces look better than those from 20 yo girls.

Also, for a long term relationship, the younger the better tbh. You'll enjoy her through all phases, even if it means waiting a bit to fug, I'm 100% ok with it.

I find adult women attractive as well and wouldn't reject a girl in her late teens or 20s though. After the 30s is already like meh... do not want tbh. Maybe some sex and that's it. Committed relationship, not a chance.

Attraction is mostly about face and girls look facially the best when very young. Those girls I posted, for example, yeah, they could very well be 20 even if you judge only the bodies (although the utter lack of celulite would be unusual for a 20 yo), but the neotenous faces look better than those from 20 yo girls.

Also, for a long term relationship, the younger the better tbh. You'll enjoy her through all phases, even if it means waiting a bit to fug, I'm 100% ok with it.
M8 even 14 year old girls are hypergamous sluts who only want starting quarterback Chad

8 even 14 year old girls are hypergamous sluts who only want starting quarterback Chad
Oh, I'm fully aware. In fact, teenage girls have the highest standards among all foid age groups. Early teens, to be specific.

I’d fuck them both if it was legal. 12-15 year olds have the best bodies imo.

The fuck y’all at where 12-15 year olds look like that. When I was in high school, girls didn’t start going from cute to hot until junior and senior year

I find adult women attractive as well and wouldn't reject a girl in her late teens or 20s though. After the 30s is already like meh... do not want tbh. Maybe some sex and that's it. Committed relationship, not a chance.
Is it common in Brazil for adults dating young teens?

The fuck y’all at where 12-15 year olds look like that. When I was in high school, girls didn’t start going from cute to hot until junior and senior year
I think Brazilian girls develop a bit earlier than US or European girls on average, maybe it's the climate, idk.

Pretty much all girls are as developed as they'll ever be at 14-15 here. All that changes after that is them getting less attractive really, not more developed.

Is it common in Brazil for adults dating young teens?
More common that in the first world, that's for sure, but that doesn't say much. If you're a Chad and look young, yeah, you'll be able to get with highschool girls till your late 20s, maybe early 30s if you push it. But it's not the rule of course.

My two Chadlite friends both had affairs with teenagers as adults, till late 20s.

Well it’s Brazil, what do you expect.
You can expect less cuckoldry and feminism compared to the first world, which is an advantage of living here.

But seriously speaking, favela/middle of nowhere culture is one thing and non-favela big city is another totally different thing when it comes to Brazil. If you go to a favela in Rio or some shithole in the middle of nowhere in Northeast Brazil, you'll probably spot some pregnant 12 yos and shit, but that never ever happens with middle to upper class white girls from big cities.

The girls I’ve seen usually already have decent curves around age 12, especially ethnic girls.

14 year olds are too young for me.
I just want to be loved by a girl. Age doesn’t matter.
If it doesn't matter, then why is 14 too young?

I guess this means 15 is okay? Othewise you'd say "girls 15 and younger are too young for me".

When I was 12 years old in elementary school, there were a couple girls my age I would've thought of as hot.

In my opinion. I am not a pedophile nor an ephebophile.
Ephebes were young men nearing the end of puberty. While that might be an acceptable term to use for an attraction to adolescent males, it isn't acceptable to use it to describe an attraction to adolescent females.

"Hebephilia" is somewhat better, since Hebe (or Juventas in Roman) was the Greek goddess of youth. She was the wife of the greek demigod Herakles (or Hercules in Roman).

One thing I dislike about immediately jumping to paraphilia labels is those are supposed to mean people with an overwhelming preference for that specific group. It's tantamount to calling some bisexual chick a lesbian even if she is only 10% lesbian 90% straight.

It's not an appropriate word if you like girls girls in teens/20s/30s in roughly equal amounts.

Even with morals aside,
I just can’t relate with teen girls.
We can relate to varying degrees with all members of humanity.
Relating to women in general is probably difficult since we live in such different circumstances.
Age differences on top of that are indeed another gap that would cause difficulties in understanding one another.
I don't imagine it is impossible to find things to relate about though.
Particularly since they may actually be open to liking things that many "mature" women decide to stop caring about to conform with society.

If it doesn't matter, then why is 14 too young?

I guess this means 15 is okay? Othewise you'd say "girls 15 and younger are too young for me".

When I was 12 years old in elementary school, there were a couple girls my age I would've thought of as hot.

Ephebes were young men nearing the end of puberty. While that might be an acceptable term to use for an attraction to adolescent males, it isn't acceptable to use it to describe an attraction to adolescent females.

"Hebephilia" is somewhat better, since Hebe (or Juventas in Roman) was the Greek goddess of youth. She was the wife of the greek demigod Herakles (or Hercules in Roman).

One thing I dislike about immediately jumping to paraphilia labels is those are supposed to mean people with an overwhelming preference for that specific group. It's tantamount to calling some bisexual chick a lesbian even if she is only 10% lesbian 90% straight.

It's not an appropriate word if you like girls girls in teens/20s/30s in roughly equal amounts.

We can relate to varying degrees with all members of humanity.
Relating to women in general is probably difficult since we live in such different circumstances.
Age differences on top of that are indeed another gap that would cause difficulties in understanding one another.
I don't imagine it is impossible to find things to relate about though.
Particularly since they may actually be open to liking things that many "mature" women decide to stop caring about to conform with society.
14 is too young for me. 14 is the age where I feel a girl could be my little sister if I wasn’t an only child.

But most teen girls are ugly, I had severe acne when I was 14! :soy::soy::soy:

Btw they look hot as fuck.

14 is too young for me. 14 is the age where I feel a girl could be my little sister if I wasn’t an only child.
I take your lack of objection to my asking if 15 is okay as confirmation that it is.

Here is Yoko Littler from Teppen Toppen Gurren Lagann.
Yoko

She is 14, she could be your little sister, and you don't have even the faintest desire of letting her do anything sexual to you.

I take your lack of objection to my asking if 15 is okay as confirmation that it is.

Here is Yoko Littler from Teppen Toppen Gurren Lagann.
View attachment 172807
She is 14, she could be your little sister, and you don't have even the faintest desire of letting her do anything sexual to you.
I have yet to meet a single 14 year old girl that was even close to being “developed” compared to Yoko. Anime is typically unrealistic. There are 700 year old girls in the bodies of 8 year olds. There aren’t many 14 year old girls that already look 18 or early 20s.

It may not be the norm but there are exceptions, I knew a girl like that when I was 13 in 8th grade.

Here's the season 3 promotional image for Modern Family released in 2012 when Ariel Winter was 14:
Ariel Winter s3 Modern Family

Sometimes they really are that chesty bro. She was more impressive than the actresses playing Haley and Claire (Sarah Hyland and Julie Bowen) combined, and the photographers knew it.

It may not be the norm but there are exceptions, I knew a girl like that when I was 13 in 8th grade.

Here's the season 3 promotional image for Modern Family released in 2012 when Ariel Winter was 14:
View attachment 172810
Sometimes they really are that chesty bro. She was more impressive than the actresses playing Haley and Claire (Sarah Hyland and Julie Bowen) combined, and the photographers knew it.
The majority of chicks ain’t busty in 8th grade. I knew a goth girl in middle school who had gigantic tits and was short. Every other girl was flat at the time.

Correct, the majority were/are not. That goth middle-schooler you're recalling sounds pretty awesome. That said, I've never really zeroed in on bustiness as an essential must-have thing. Appreciation of thicc women is something that's begun to happen recently but I don't think I'll ever get to the point where it's ONLY them.

I have yet to meet a single 14 year old girl that was even close to being “developed” compared to Yoko. Anime is typically unrealistic. There are 700 year old girls in the bodies of 8 year olds. There aren’t many 14 year old girls that already look 18 or early 20s.
Really nigga? If you have no option to install TikTok or Instagram, you may check your local high school.
Photo 2019 11 29 09 48 06
Excellent choice.

Last edited:

If they're 14, I'm 10.
Really nigga? If you have no option to install TikTok or Instagram, you may check your local high school.
View attachment 172856

If shes 14 I'm 8.
Most 14 y/o are not like that AT ALL.
This tbh.

do you know how old she is in that pic? no way she has a virginer yet right?
She is 15 in that pic. Howwver, in 14 she looked pretty much the same.