Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[WARNING: GIGA SOY AHEAD] JFL AT THIS CUCK SIMP

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

:soy: :soy: :soy:
Watch at your own risk, video has been found to lower T levels into negative digits

Everybody get on their accounts and roast this simp in the yt comments

Last edited:
all the top comments are saying "i agree!" or "nice video!" search by new, youll see "fucking simp" or "those women are now sluts." people are becoming more and more aware as the years go on

Women don’t respect me by giving me sex when I want it

Not watching this disgusting creature

Respectmaxxed

I certainly respect women for what they are,whores.

Simp probably high fives tyrone after hes done fucking his daughter

not a single frame

Females are not entitled to respect pewpew.

This simp jerks off to his wife getting gangbanged by Tyrones and also buys condoms for his daughter's Chad boyfriends because "I raspact wahman" :soy: :soy:

This simp jerks off to his wife getting gangbanged by Tyrones and also buys condoms for his daughter's Chad boyfriends because "I raspact wahman" :soy: :soy:
Cope she just gets abortions.
Chad doesn't like condoms

cucks gonna cuck

Women don't respect me, so why would i respect them?

So if your sons have a natural feeling of superiority over women like all males in nature do, you will consider yourself a failure as a father if you cannot brainwash this out of them.

Jail this cuck.

all the top comments are saying "i agree!" or "nice video!" search by new, youll see "fucking simp" or "those women are now sluts." people are becoming more and more aware as the years go on
exactly, more and more people are waking up. Its a slow process but it's happening, it will be accepted at some point.

why respect women?

Watched it. Lost 2 minutes 9 sec of my useless life.

Cucked as fuck

tbh soy threads are some of my favorites they’re always a good laugh

Looks like the type of dude who is tying his shoes in a locker room and you could literally slap him with your cock and he wouldn't do a thing about it. :soy:

The comments are surprisingly blackpilled

needs be cuckstarated

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU RESPECT THEM, BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU

Look at his beta posture

LMAO thanks for this thread OP. That was good cringe compilation.

So many men lack any dignity whatsoever these days.

Simps be simpin