Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [WARNING: GIGA SUIFUEL FOR ETHNICS] Chadriguez is unattractive according to my grandma

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
So I was talking with my granny about how I would have liked to be born priviledged as Chad so I could've been a model. But then she out of nowhere brings me some magazine that was at her bathroom, only for me to be shown a legit mixed Gigachad right at my face (pics below):
20200212 193900

20200212 193720

But here's the thing; SHE DIDN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE WTF, that was her sole excuse that I could also be a model in some cases (she didn't disagree with me being ugly so pls mods don't rape me lmao). I mean, if THAT dude wasn't enough for a fucking media isolated post wall boomer hag, imagine how hard it is out there for ACTUAL deathnics considering that latinos and hispanics are the least disadvantaged race followed close by BBCs (not including whites ofc). Jfl at everyone who still tries in 2020.

Last edited:
So I was talking with my granny about how I would have liked to be born priviledged as Chad so I could've been a model. But then she out of nowhere brings me some magazine that was at her bathroom, only for me to be shown a legit mixed Gigachad right at my face (pics below):
View attachment 200998

View attachment 200997
But here's the thing; SHE DIDN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE WTF, that was her sole excuse that I could also be a model in some cases (she didn't disagree with me being ugly so pls mods don't rape me lmao). I mean, if THAT dude wasn't enough for a fucking media isolated post wall boomer hag, imagine how hard it is out there for ACTUAL deathnics considering that latinos are the least disadvantaged race followed close by BBCs. Jfl at everyone who still tries in 2020.

hispanic chad is too ugly for an 80 something grandma

even grannies are hypergamous :feelsrope:

More proof that you cannot be Chad with curly hair.

I mean, if THAT dude wasn't enough for a fucking media isolated post wall boomer hag, imagine how hard it is out there for ACTUAL deathnics considering that latinos and hispanics are the least disadvantaged race followed close by BBCs (not including whites ofc). Jfl at everyone who still tries in 2020.
ngl i laughed hard

Your grandma is a giga thot sorry to tell you

that's a low tier chad

If you can be mistaken for a curry, you can't be chad

doesnt look like gigachad and his hair is stupid looking

Well he does look a little ogreish. He might scare your grandma. Old ladies are scared of rough looking men a bunch.

Just wait till she's 90 bro, keep gaining status and becoming high value as the redpill says.

Just wait till she's 90 bro, keep gaining status and becoming high value as the redpill says.
Pfffff... that's not even nearly enough, just wait till she's 320 yrs old bro. Experienced women care less about looks :soy:

Not all latinos look like that though,I'm technically "latino" (I'm not in the US though) and I'm white.

I still consider myself below average in terms of attractiveness,you can actually be an ugly white male,I've seen a lot.

Your grandma is a giga thot sorry to tell you
She actually is though. She's angry and stressed af the whole day with my grandpa and she lashes out at me for "being lazy" and then acts like nothing happened. jfl I'm just useless at 90%of the things I do wtf I'm supposed to do at home?
Her admiration for Chads is unbelievable, everytime she talks with her friends she tells stories about the Gigachads she met at uni like 40 yrs ago. I'm pretty sure she hates me and my grandpa for being ugly as fuge manlets. I also forgot to mention that she is the one who tries to bluepill me the most out of my family along with my sister jfl at foids.

Are you saying that since I'm white I am getting laid right now?
Bluepill strawman. AverageWhiteSMV>AverageEthnicSMV. Obviously, doesn't mean white incels don't exist, fool.

Bluepill strawman. AverageWhiteSMV>AverageEthnicSMV. Obviously, doesn't mean white incels don't exist, fool.
We both know what you actually believe. Don't make a further fool of yourself.

We both know what you actually believe. Don't make a further fool of yourself.
No, tell me. You think girls of any race (in general) have a preference for ethnic men?

My grandma is dead

well if grandma says so

Eye area looks kind of weird tbh

she must've been a giga slut then

at least she's not a coal-burner, or she's just conditioned to lie about it. it was different in the old days.