Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Warning: Hard to Swallow Edition] Incels/Truecels are not entitled to their own forum

• Thread starter arianaisawesome1
  • Start date
arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
1. Not only are incels not entitled to sex, they are not entitled to an exclusive incel forum.

As @BlkPillPres has stated in one of his threads. No one is entitled to anything. This does not only apply to sex or safety, but also to groups of people having their own forum. After all, incels have existed through human history, but incel forums haven't. Incels in the past weren't entitled to their own incel forum, and neither are us. We should be happy we even have a place to discuss inceldom and the blackpill.

2. Truecels are not entitled to their own forum either, this forum is for all incels, including mentalcels

If someone is incel because of social deficiencies rather than looks, does not mean they are not incel. As crazy as this may sound, looks aren't everything. There are other factors into getting sex and relationships, such as money, status, social ability. The studies even show that there are factors outside of looks that can determine whether or not someone gets laid. It's LMS, not L

3. The rules do not say incel means KHHV, the rules say incel means someone who is struggling with finding a romantic relationship.

Just because someone had an opportunity in the past, had some minor succcess in the past, does not mean they are not currently incel. Look at what the rules say:

Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.

No where in the rules does it mention you have to be a KHHV who never ever had a chance. It says someone who is trying to be in a romantic relationship but is unable to. So a lot of these "fakecels" are not actually fakecels by the rules of the website, but by the definitions you people pulled out of your ass.

If anything, you should be more mad at the rules, instead of people who follow the rules but don't fulfill your arbitrary definition of "incel".

Last edited:
lol, ok, try saying you had non paid sex and see what happens faggot, you larpers insist coming here from some reason, you are not entitled from not being banned

lol, ok, try saying you had non paid sex and see what happens faggot, you larpers insist coming here from some reason, you are not entitled from not being banned
technically, he would be banned for breaching the rule of talking about his experiences, not for having had sex

Ariana is awesome that :soy: :soy: :soy: name suits you right cuck
incel because of social deficiencies rather than looks
:soy::bluepill::feelsahh:
Just because someone had an opportunity in the past, had some minor succcess in the past, does not mean they are not currently incel.
If you even once had free consensual sex you don't belong here and mustbe banned faggot

> arianaisawesome1
> posts 173
> Joined Jul 19, 2020
> entitled bla bla...

Nice bait

i heard several theories of this forum:
-provider is actually a chad
-provider is actually a fbi agent
-provider is actually a (((guy))) that makes a lot of shekels with this forum

this might be not an incel forum at all

@Irredeemable incels are not entitled to their own forum sweetie

Conveniently, you ignored ignored the following rules, bud. Argue in good faith next time.
  • Experiences:
    • Do not LARP; there is a difference between withholding your experiences and pretending that they never happened.
    • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").
@Irredeemable incels are not entitled to their own forum sweetie
rent free:feelzez:

Conveniently, you ignored ignored the following rules, bud. Argue in good faith next time.
  • Experiences:
    • Do not LARP; there is a difference between withholding your experiences and pretending that they never happened.
    • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").

rent free:feelzez:

doesn't change the fact that the only incels you view as incels are not entitled to their own forum. like the rule says, if people withhold their experiences they are technically obeying the rules. so I don't see what you are saying. you're not actually contradicting what I said.

and if u believe i'm humble bragging or larping anywhere in my post then the burden of proof is on you to prove it

Larps.Me

This fucking niggertranny again :feelsseriously:

doesn't change the fact that the only incels you view as incels are not entitled to their own forum. like the rule says, if people withhold their experiences they are technically obeying the rules. so I don't see what you are saying. you're not actually contradicting what I said.
They are not necessarily obeying the rules, it's explicitly said that LARPing is forbidden, you conveniently ignored this for the second time. You clearly do not argue in faith.
and if u believe i'm humble bragging or larping anywhere in my post then the burden of proof is on you to prove it
It wasn't towards you, but non-ugly people who use this forum.
You summed it up much better than me. They don't like Looksmax because they will get mogged there.

They are not necessarily obeying the rules, it's explicitly said that LARPing is forbidden, you conveniently ignored this for the second time. You clearly do not argue in faith.

It wasn't towards you, but non-ugly people who use this forum.

You summed it up much better than me. They don't like Looksmax because they will get mogged there.

they are obeying the rules.... even if they had success in the past, but are currently unable to get a relationship, then they are incel by the website's rules. the rules say nothing about needing to be a KHHV or ugly, it's just being unable to get a romantic relationship...

also define larping

Last edited:
they are obeying the rules.... even if they had success in the past, but are currently unable to get a relationship, then they are incel by the website's rules. the rules say nothing about needing to be a KHHV, it's just being unable to get a romantic relationship...
I never mentioned KHHV anywhere, you keep strawmaning. It is you getting defensive when dubious posts get scrutinized. It is you who made this thread with a screenshot of me scrutinizing users, in which I provided evidence to each claim. Users can also be banned for posts outside the forum, you that right?
also define larping
read the rules

incel forums are not incel forums theory

I never mentioned KHHV anywhere, you keep strawmaning. It is you getting defensive when dubious posts get scrutinized. It is you who made this thread with a screenshot of me scrutinizing users, in which I provided evidence to each claim. Users can also be banned for posts outside the forum, you that right?
if youre upset about uninspired guy, can you prove where uninspiredguy has admitted to having experiences outside of the forum?

also if you concede then that KHHV doesn't matter and the arbitrary definition of incel by people on here doesn't either, then you should also concede on my points in this thread about "incels" not being entitled to their own forum, because then the definition of incel used by the rules, "someone unable to get a romantic relationship" is the only valid definition

edit: also being non-ugly does not matter in and of itself in regards to the defintion of incel, you concede?
read the rules

dodging the point, define larping in your words - i have no evidence that you follow the definitions directly with the rules on this wiki

Last edited:
Just because you supposedly are not entitled to something doesn't mean you can't try to protect it. Let's say someone say you are not entitled to your life, maybe that's true, but even so you have the right to defend it with all your strenght. So yeah, OP, inkels may not be entitled to this forum, but they will make the necessary to ban larpers like you.

if youre upset about uninspired guy, can you prove where uninspiredguy has admitted to having experiences outside of the forum?
For bragging on the forum.

inb4 you start talking about @werty1457

also if you concede then that KHHV doesn't matter and the arbitrary definition of incel by people on here doesn't either, then you should also concede on my points in this thread about "incels" not being entitled to their own forum, because then the definition of incel used by the rules, "someone unable to get a romantic relationship" is the only valid definition

edit: also being non-ugly does not matter in and of itself in regards to the defintion of incel, you concede?
Once again you keep moving the goalposts, you made this thread because of a thread where a different post of mine show examples of braggers/fakecels. Yet you claim:
they are obeying the rules....
When they explicitly didn't.

And last but not least, your entire thread is contradictory to itself:

[WARNINIG: HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION]
If incels aren't entitled to a forum, normies aren't entitled to a forum
:feelsLSD:

Once again you keep moving the goalposts, you made this thread because of a thread where a different post of mine show examples of braggers/fakecels. Yet you claim:

Amen. Get fucked and go back to IT

this thread is your proof? someone called him short and then he said "dumbass i'm 6'1" and he says his rating (from men) objectively
in order for this to warrant being against these rules:
  • Experiences:

you have to 1) define larp (which you dodged numerous times) and 2) prove how that thread shows he is larping

you could also 1) prove how this thread shows he is humble bragging, but this would be disingenuous because he only said his height in regards to someone calling him short, and he only said his ratings cause someone asked

"they are disobeying the rules"
while they explicitly didn't
you have failed to prove how..? you also have to know an account for that what counts as LARPing vs witholding experiences is determined by personal bias against the person in question the mods have when there's no other evidence besides cucks like you crying

lol what? whataboutism fallacy or substantiate, this on its own has no ground

Last edited:
this thread is your proof? someone called him short and then he said "dumbass i'm 6'1" and he says his rating (from men) objectively
in order for this to warrant being against these rules:

you have to 1) define larp (which you dodged numerous times) and 2) prove how that thread shows he is larping

you could also 1) prove how this thread shows he is humble bragging, but this would be disingenuous because he only said his height in regards to someone calling him short, and he only said his ratings cause someone asked

you have failed to prove how..? you also have to know an account for that what counts as LARPing vs witholding experiences is determined by personal bias against the person in question the mods have when there's no other evidence besides cucks like you crying

"dumbass i'm 6'1" is clearly a brag. I didn't accuse him of LARPing, once again you're the only one being disingenuous. The only cuck crying here is you, which is why you made this thread.
Your whole thread (the OP) is contradictory according to your own logic. You say incels/truecels are not entitled, but you never said normies are not entitled. Which entails one of two things:

you think normies are MORE entitled to this forum, which doesn't make sense, we can ask @SergeantIncel @mental_out @Master if you're going to be so dense and deny it.

OR

You are saying nobody is entitled (equally) to a forum at all which would include normies, who shouldn't get angry if banned or excluded.

"dumbass i'm 6'1" is clearly a brag. I didn't accuse him of LARPing, once again you're the only one being disingenuous. The only cuck crying here is you, which is why you made this thread.
lol smoothbrain, this is why i gave you two options to exercise your burden of proof:
"you have to 1) define larp (which you dodged numerous times) and 2) prove how that thread shows he is larping

you could also 1) prove how this thread shows he is humble bragging, but this would be disingenuous because he only said his height in regards to someone calling him short, and he only said his ratings cause someone asked"

you concede that you can't define larp, therefore it seems you are choosing the second, and i already pointed out how disingenuous this one is and you are just begging the question by answering how it's humble bragging by saying "iT is ClEaRlY a BrAg". the way he said his height was solely in response to someone implying that he's short and he cringed and refuted it

hell, even if i conceded on your point that it's a brag, it would be an extremely slippery slope for that to lead to being banned or being considered a fakecel. not all brags are equivalent of the same consequence, and there is no absolutism where X on its own deserves Y without looking at the context behind X.
Your whole thread (the OP) is contradictory according to your own logic. You say incels/truecels are not entitled, but you never said normies are not entitled. Which entails one of two things:

you think normies are MORE entitled to this forum, which doesn't make sense, we can ask @SergeantIncel @mental_out @Master if you're going to be so dense and deny it.

OR

You are saying nobody is entitled (equally) to a forum at all which would include normies, who shouldn't get angry if banned or excluded.

braindead take. if i never said anything about normies then it's already an appeal to ignorance to assume my opinion on them. i digress since you tried to bring up two options, but that's also a false dilemma fallacy:

obviously normies are not "more" entitled to this forum, you arguing on that premise was just you coping since you had nothing else to refute, and i don't mean that "nobody" is entitled equally, that's a strawman of my point.

what i obviously meant , (and i think you already conceded to) was that the definition of incel people here perceive as has no logical or genuine basis, you don't have to be KHHV, super ugly and 5'4 to be an incel, and calling people "fakecels" for being 6'1 and 5 psl is dishonest since , as i said many times, the rules define incel as someone who struggles to find a romantic relationship. if you fit that definition, then this site is for you. people gatekeeping the forum for only truecels is the problem

Revealing in any way that you had an unpaid sexual experience is bragging and grounds for a ban.

Blackpilled normies are allowed, but must be indistinguishable from the rest. Hence the rule.

lol smoothbrain, this is why i gave you two options to exercise your burden of proof:
"you have to 1) define larp (which you dodged numerous times) and 2) prove how that thread shows he is larping

you could also 1) prove how this thread shows he is humble bragging, but this would be disingenuous because he only said his height in regards to someone calling him short, and he only said his ratings cause someone asked"

you concede that you can't define larp, therefore it seems you are choosing the second, and i already pointed out how disingenuous this one is and you are just begging the question by answering how it's humble bragging by saying "iT is ClEaRlY a BrAg". the way he said his height was solely in response to someone implying that he's short and he cringed and refuted it

hell, even if i conceded on your point that it's a brag, it would be an extremely slippery slope for that to lead to being banned or being considered a fakecel. not all brags are equivalent of the same consequence, and there is no absolutism where X on its own deserves Y without looking at the context behind X.
LARPing (in the context of this fourm) obviously means pretending to be an incel when you're in fact a regular sex haver (or volcel, refusing opportunities). See the following example. Once again, I didn't accuse him of LARPing, only bragging, you're clearly trolling at this point.
braindead take. if i never said anything about normies then it's already an appeal to ignorance to assume my opinion on them. i digress since you tried to bring up two options, but that's also a false dilemma fallacy:

obviously normies are not "more" entitled to this forum, you arguing on that premise was just you coping since you had nothing else to refute, and i don't mean that "nobody" is entitled equally, that's a strawman of my point.
You admit incels are more entitled to a forum than normies, yet you claim in the OP incels are not entitled. So incels are more entitled, but not enough for their own forum? Who are you to decide that? You're still being arbitrary and contradictory.

If you think this forum has to much gatekeeping, you're totally free to use looksmax or any other site of your liking.

LARPing (in the context of this fourm) obviously means pretending to be an incel when you're in fact a regular sex haver (or volcel, refusing opportunities). See the following example. Once again, I didn't accuse him of LARPing, only bragging, you're clearly trolling at this point.

You admit incels are more entitled to a forum than normies, yet you claim in the OP incels are not entitled. So incels are more entitled, but not enough for their own forum? Who are you to decide that? You're still being arbitrary and contradictory.

If you think this forum has to much gatekeeping, you're totally free to use looksmax or any other site of your liking.

Yessss, now youre getting it, so if you concede that's the definition of larping, than it has nothing to do with this thread, and probably shouldnt even have even been mentioned in the first place.

And no, that second point is just a fundamental misunderstanding of everything I said.. i never once mentioned entitlement besides to copy what you said.. entitlement means the nature of having an objective right or privilege for something... this forum is for incels, but incels are not entitled to a forum... it doesn't take a massive high iq to understand that you're both flipping the structure here and corrupting what i said....

and that last point is insanely retarded buddy. muh, you can't critique a group while being a part of it at the same time!!!111!!! if u have any problems with something then too bad u cant address it!!111 insanely low IQ type thinking.

absolutely retarded if you consider anything @BlkPillPres has to say ngl

Yessss, now youre getting it, so if you concede that's the definition of larping, than it has nothing to do with this thread, and probably shouldnt even have even been mentioned in the first place.
It was you who were obsessed with LARPing. You are also blatantly dishonest if you think it’s irrelevant because
1. You brought it up
2. It’s relevant to your third point in the OP
And no, that second point is just a fundamental misunderstanding of everything I said.. i never once mentioned entitlement besides to copy what you said.. entitlement means the nature of having an objective right or privilege for something... this forum is for incels, but incels are not entitled to a forum... it doesn't take a massive high iq to understand that you're both flipping the structure here and corrupting what i said....
You’re still making no sense, you admitted incels were indeed MORE entitled than normies, but not enough? Where is the line drawn. What amount of entitlement is enough?

and that last point is insanely retarded buddy. muh, you can't critique a group while being a part of it at the same time!!!111!!! if u have any problems with something then too bad u cant address it!!111 insanely low IQ type thinking.
Your critcism is unfounded though, who are these people ”gatekeeping for truecels only”, and why does it matter? It’s certainly not the mods who are in charge of enforcing the rules, where ”truecels” are never mentioned.

You deserve a hard kick on your mangina

View attachment 4051401. Not only are incels not entitled to sex, they are not entitled to an exclusive incel forum.

As @BlkPillPres has stated in one of his threads. No one is entitled to anything. This does not only apply to sex or safety, but also to groups of people having their own forum. After all, incels have existed through human history, but incel forums haven't. Incels in the past weren't entitled to their own incel forum, and neither are us. We should be happy we even have a place to discuss inceldom and the blackpill.

2. Truecels are not entitled to their own forum either, this forum is for all incels, including mentalcels

If someone is incel because of social deficiencies rather than looks, does not mean they are not incel. As crazy as this may sound, looks aren't everything. There are other factors into getting sex and relationships, such as money, status, social ability. The studies even show that there are factors outside of looks that can determine whether or not someone gets laid. It's LMS, not L

3. The rules do not say incel means KHHV, the rules say incel means someone who is struggling with finding a romantic relationship.

Just because someone had an opportunity in the past, had some minor succcess in the past, does not mean they are not currently incel. Look at what the rules say:

Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.

No where in the rules does it mention you have to be a KHHV who never ever had a chance. It says someone who is trying to be in a romantic relationship but is unable to. So a lot of these "fakecels" are not actually fakecels by the rules of the website, but by the definitions you people pulled out of your ass.

If anything, you should be more mad at the rules, instead of people who follow the rules but don't fulfill your arbitrary definition of "incel".
Do you even understand what the word "Entitlement" means?
I can't believe you are actually this retarded.
Get the fuck out of this forum, IT.
This nick and avatar scream "I'm a soy cuck trying to troll incels".

This deserves a bump.