Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warning: MASSIVE Chadfish Suifuel

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Anyone who is shown this and still doesn't swallow the blackpill should be shot and killed

already swallowed the blackpill like a stacy swallows chads cum

Seeing stuff like this doesn't does anything to me anymore. I already know all of this.

I can't see the images, they are too small.
Although, when it comes to chadfish it should be obvious.
Water is wet.

Why even live?

i should try a chafish of my own sometime

If you shave your moustache you could get laid just like him!:soy:
@Colvin76

Who cares we all know Chads are Moggers!!

Imagine a chad with a better jawline he could just say come fuck here now and I would’ve worked. Life is a joke

:feelsPop: Everyone knows foids are all chadsexual

Holes are such cucks for chads.

Screen Shot 2020 03 14 at 54222 PM

G-good thing I'm a gorilla.

I-I dont even care.

20200312 151420

Just lol at the first interaction.

I swallow a new blackpill every time I watch the dating behavior of Foids.

I tried to chadfish once and I couldn't help but feel suicidal
Never try this if you can't handle the blackpill

The side of women that sub-8’s don’t see. The raw attraction, vulnerability and genuine longing that females will never express nor have for you.
Pure suifuel

The side of women that sub-8’s don’t see. The raw attraction, vulnerability and genuine longing that females will never express nor have for you.
A good way to prevent yourself from being cucked is to make sure the foid treats you that way first before you decide to take things further. When the relationship starts off with the man being a cuck first it always turns out bad.

I tried to chadfish once and I couldn't help but feel suicidal
Never try this if you can't handle the blackpill

I felt like an alien during my chadfish experiments, it was SOOO easy to talk to women, they were very engaged in conversation, consistently contributing and forgiving/overlooking any faux pas on my part. But when I chat with women as myself it’s a massive chore and they leave the conversation constantly, I have to type fast and be entertaining or meaningful in every message I send or anything I say to prevent their attention drifting away. Chad can just sperg out and say peepeepoopoo and they think it’s hilarious and fun.

Screenshot 20200314 210606 Chrome

Ive never seen a foid write a paragraph in response to a stranger and on to of that try to convince them they are compatible when they havent even met face to face or spent time together.

wasn't this done by @Reddit_is_for_cucks? he's the only one who uses that mobile carrier

Water is wet.

Looks are everything,

how can any low tier normie man and lower see this and not put the pieces together and see how being a very attractive man is literally living a different and waaaay better life. attractive men the top tier are desired by woman and they are dripping wet for attractive men. this is some suifuel if you are not top tier

"just go out more brooo. Tinder isn't real life"

how can any low tier normie man and lower see this and not put the pieces together and see how being a very attractive man is literally living a different and waaaay better life
extreme mental gymnastics

I wonder if brazilliansmegma is going to make a thread about this blackpilled picture.

Time to walk off a building. Looks are everything.

The luxury of not having to hesitate or reword anything......

"Just be yourself" is only reserved for them. Authenticity.....something you cannot afford.

I get a huge dopamine rush from chadfishing tbh.
It's good if you chadfish them, and take them to a meeting place and ditch them, to waste there time.

I can't bring myself to ever do it, it would make me want to kill myself because it's just a reminder of what I'll never have
You can basically have that similar of an experience through looksmaxxing, or using your status in indonesia.

I don't have the money to looksmaxx
Wageslave, save up money - genio, rhino, implants usually can cost the same amount as car, but it is a legit solution. As soon as I graduate im gonna save 30k and ascend

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: this does it for my nightly suifuel i guess

Just be chad theory

Holes being holes for chads as usual