Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Warning: Watch it at your own risk, The Mental Ilness from Transfags

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-

If you got nothing to lose, watch this ^
Say goodbye to your virgin eyes.

Last edited:
Maybe western civilization committing suicide is a good thing.

Lifefuel because he dickmogged me but not anymore

Ava

Hahahahahaha
Oh boy...
Where do you even take that anymore ?
It has lost all of its meaning, upon viewing the degeneration on screen.
What has seen, can´t be unseen.

My 5.5 incher feels like a Ten rn.

I absolutely despise trannies and their mental illness which gets passed from person to person

I absolutely despise trannies and their mental illness which gets passed from person to person
Its as contagious as a deadly fungus.
However, it begins on the broken mind.

based warning

Trandegenrates should be thrown in a pit then stoned

I can feel my balls shrivelling just from listening to the commentary. Disgusting.

@King_of_morons I trust you so can you tell me what happened before I watch the video?

These surgeries are something else.

I'd be happy for the surgeons who profit off the despair of the pervert who wants a hole to get fucked in, except they are mostly foids I think.

The retards who want gender reassignment would be better off just getting castrated srs.

@King_of_morons I trust you so can you tell me what happened before I watch the video?
Based on the first few seconds, the video shows a surgery of a penis being turned into a vagina.

I didn't actually watch the video btw lol. I just played the video and scrolled down so I wouldn't have to watch it and only listen to the commentary. That way I spared myself the torture.

trannies are good for one thing and thats target practice i have seen trannies in my area walk around trying to pick up chicks why go to such lengths to become a foid look a like just to get women its insane you would think they would just fuck guys and become gay but no they have to contaminate the straight dating pool by making it harder for us .

Why do we appease this mental illness?

If you got nothing to lose, watch this ^
Say goodbye to your virgin eyes.

There should be a HUGE fucking warning on this. You did not prepare me for that shit, dude. Make the warning bigger or something, please. Oh god, my eyes. :feelscry:

How tf has this become socially acceptable and normalized? Why would you willingly mutilate yourself only to get a nerve damaged gaping wound for a crotch? To live the rest of your life knowing you could never experience sexual pleasure, to have to keep a stopper in your wound to prevent it from closing up? To know that that both sexes will find you physically and mentally repulsive the moment you reveal your tranny power level? People say incels are masochists but trannies seem to be worse.

Well at least I'm not a degenerate faggot like these people, be proud of me father cause is better to have a incel son than a trans faggot one.

Why do we appease this mental illness?
Beats me.
((( They´re chuckling inside their synagogues )))
There should be a HUGE fucking warning on this. You did not prepare me for that shit, dude. Make the warning bigger or something, please. Oh god, my eyes. :feelscry:
I did my best.
Your eye sockets have just lost their virginity, yes ?
Better be a virgin, than having your eyesight seen absolute madness.
To restore your previous state, all you need is to watch this x777 times.

How tf has this become socially acceptable and normalized? Why would you willingly mutilate yourself only to get a nerve damaged gaping wound for a crotch? To live the rest of your life knowing you could never experience sexual pleasure, to have to keep a stopper in your wound to prevent it from closing up? To know that that both sexes will find you physically and mentally repulsive the moment you reveal your tranny power level? People say incels are masochists but trannies seem to be worse.
41%

Last edited:
"mentally healthy"

I skipped most segments because I'm about to eat. It's gross but this is what kids in school should see. Trannydom is a disease of the mind and the heart. Cure this mental illness if you really want to help "trans" people. Before it's too late, because what's gone is gone. These fags will never have dicks again.

I skipped most segments because I'm about to eat. It's gross but this is what kids in school should see. Trannydom is a disease of the mind and the heart. Cure this mental illness if you really want to help "trans" people. Before it's too late, because what's gone is gone. These fags will never have dicks again.
Its a real disease within the mind.
These sad fucks need serious help, in the same way as bipolar people do.
"mentally healthy"
We live in a society...
Okkie dokkie.

We live in a society...
Okkie dokkie.
I was never sure whether they are mentally ill or just faggy. After watching this video, I am finally sure about trannies being nuts. I'm glad I don't have that disease. Hallelujah.

I was never sure whether they are mentally ill or just faggy. After watching this video, I am finally sure about trannies being nuts. I'm glad I don't have that disease. Hallelujah.
Cleanse all the impurities your eyeballs have witnessed, with clean Holy water.
Hallelujah.
Praise God.

Last edited:
We live in a society...
Okkie dokkie.
Tbh
Everyone in a mental hospital who thinks they're a bird should be allowed to jump off of roofs because it validates their identity.Even if they end up splattering on the ground.Tranny logic never ceases to amaze me.

Everyone in a mental hospital who thinks they're a bird should be allowed to jump off of roofs because it validates their identity.Even if they end up splattering on the ground.Tranny logic never ceases to amaze me.
Modernity ended up in the wrong road, when it comes to classify, what is mental illness in a nutshell.
Bipolars and schizophrenics get treatment.
Why don´t the sexually molested confused troglodytes get the same mental treatment ( Therapy ) they clearly need ?
Society wants to normalize one severe mental illness to the self inflicted ( Giving validation ) and onto others too.
( Its an outlet for those who are into some very deviant shit )
Faggotry always tends to spread as a major side effect, and it reflects in the decadent culture.

None of them are human beings.
They´re failed humans a.k.a subhumans to my down to earth judgement.

Last edited: