Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Warnings in this forum are a bit unfair ngl

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I posted this in Suggestions and the post was deleted or something, so I guess the suggestion was rejected. That's ok, I understand. But I want to see what the brocels think.

Basically the thing is, when you write ONE post that encourages rape or violence, you're treated the same as a greycel who only has that one post. Mods don't give you any mercy or take into account the fact that, if you post 3-4 threads a day, which adds up to over a thousand a month, which btw means you're a user who's greatly contributing to this community and incelosphere as a whole, as well as the study of the scientific blackpill, that post that's bad is only a very small percentage of all posts you make.

I think that should be taken into account tbh and adjust the warning accordingly. For every 500 posts you should have a "get out of jail free" card, so to speak, for a permaban, for example. Or make it so every post that doesn't deserve a warning gives you a negative warning, like -1% (stacking up negative warning level over time). Otherwise, the warning system is extremely unfair for postmaxxers. Right now I'm on 70% warning even though the one post encouraging rape that I made is an extremely small portion of all my other posts that don't break the rules :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
The number of posts shouldn't mean much because greycel postamaxxers larpers will fuck it up then get another pass to being idiots.

The number of posts shouldn't mean much because greycel postamaxxers larpers will fuck it up then get another pass to being idiots.
it means a lot bc if you have a lot of posts and one of them breaks the rules, then the vast majority of your posts don't break the rules

I posted a thread about rape that was clearly ironic and it got deleted for illegal content. I'd say the warnings are inconsistent sometimes if anything, not necessarily unfair.

I posted a thread about rape that was clearly ironic and it got deleted for illegal content. I'd say the warnings are inconsistent sometimes if anything, not necessarily unfair.
yeah also that. you never know when you're gonna get one. i guess it depends on the mods since there's a few of them, maybe some are more strict than others or something

it means a lot bc if you have a lot of posts and one of them breaks the rules, then the vast majority of your posts don't break the rules
Quoting people and saying "brutal" "tbh" doesnt mean you're a quality poster neither will break the rules.
I think maybe only ID should count toward posts then if a user has lots it means they've been contributing in the main forum, cucks and larpers can't last too much there.

Warnings are inconsistent tbh

Warnings are inconsistent tbh
also that, but that must be because every mod has a different style and some are more strict, or idk

Basically the thing is, when you write ONE post that encourages rape or violence, you're treated the same as a greycel who only has that one post.
this sounds fair to me

Warn/ban favoritism is one of the reasons why many forums are so shit.
For every 500 posts you should have a "get out of jail free" card, so to speak, for a permaban, for example. Or make it so every post that doesn't deserve a warning gives you a negative warning, like -1% (stacking up negative warning level over time).
Postmaxxers would be absolutely invincible under this system.

Then don't break the rules

All colors are meaningless when it comes to the rules.

Having said that, there's definitely favoritism and unfair enforcement at times.