Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory was 2000s the best era of anime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
im thinking so tbh. specifically mid to late 2000s.

No idea tbh but bump

Anime was good until SAO came along

mhhcookies

this anime is trash

Nope. Sexual revolution reached its peak, feminism satrted gaining popularity, we were thrown out of the genepool, hypergamy knew no bounds. Its the worst era ever.

List them
code geass
lucky star
samurai champloo
death note
darker than black
haruhi
bakemonogatari
monster
welcome to NHK

etc (this one is always good)

yes and there are some good shows post 2000's like Beelzebub and Azazel San though I don't know if anyone likes them.

Nope. Sexual revolution reached its peak, feminism satrted gaining popularity, we were thrown out of the genepool, hypergamy knew no bounds. Its the worst era ever.

yes and there are some good shows post 2000's like Beelzebub and Azazel San though I don't know if anyone likes them.
people dont talk about those much yeah

Then why the fuck did you ask this question on a forum if you don't care about other people's opinion, retard?
i asked about anime not tinder

I don't know if there was even a golden era or anything like that. My favorite animes are all scattered through the years, some in the 80s, some in the 90s, some in the 00s. But it was certainly better than now.

Only 80's-90's era. Ever since One Piece was born anime fell to shit.

Yes. Masterpieces like Texhnolyze were made during that decade.

Don’t know, don’t care.

Yes and I will keep it for a month atleast. I like it, it gave me the most avi halo imo.
Best anime gif imo. Zero Two looks the best there

What is a modern anime that won’t put me to sleep? Sirs

I like 2000’s anime reminds me of linewire and sub groups before crunchy roll shart. I miss the allure of anime nudity tbh. It was great when you watched anime and you got nudity but it was not fan service it was just there as part of the scene. Like a girl getting out of the shower or the nudity in Elfn lied

Last edited:

1990-2010 was the best era.
code geass
lucky star
samurai champloo
death note
darker than black
haruhi
bakemonogatari
monster
welcome to NHK

etc (this one is always good)

1990-2010

Yugioh first gens, Oban SR, Moomins, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon,

The original Pokemon and Digimon had some nice aesthetics.

Last edited:
I don't know if there was even a golden era or anything like that. My favorite animes are all scattered through the years, some in the 80s, some in the 90s, some in the 00s. But it was certainly better than now.
This tbh.

anime was never good lol

The 2010s were the best era for weeb shit hands down

So here's how it goes
I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

You say that whilst having that zero two gif avi :lul:

didnt read i want to fuck zero two

Same here. I like Classics like Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball z, Great Teacher Onizuka and then some 2000's anime such Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Azumanga Daioh, Haruhi, Love Hina, K-On!, Lucky Star, Dirty Pair Flash, Chrono Crusade and 2010 ones such as Akame Ga Kill, Kill La Kill, Panty and Stocking, Dragon Ball Super, Gurren Laggan etc. So it's really hard to say. My tastes either is wide or keeps adjusting. But yeah The Isekai shit needs to die in a fire.

What is a modern anime that won’t put me to sleep? Sirs

I like 2000’s anime reminds me of linewire and sub groups before crunchy roll shart. I miss the allure of anime nudity tbh. It was great when you watched anime and you got nudity but it was not fan service it was just there as part of the scene. Like a girl getting out of the shower or the nudity in Elfn lied

View: https://youtu.be/SAp0xO-LwFs

I'd say the late-'80s to mid-'90s were the Golden Age of anime, especially with series like Dragon Ball (OG and Z), Akira, Fist of the North Star, etc.

The early 2000's was the golden era of media in general, it had everything going for it, good TV shows, cartoons, games, anime, some of the best music, along with that it also took place when the internet was still wholesome and within it's infancy.

If I could then I would probably stop human progression past 2010, since things just became a downward spiral from then on.

Sure, things are easier and more accessible today, but that's also why so many people are depressed, and it's also why so many women have high standards (e.g. dating apps).

Last edited: