Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was 9/11 an inside job?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I'm a 9/11 sceptic aswell, but I haven't yet seen any conclusive evidence from either side. The government isn't always right though, and is know for producing these kinds of propaganda tools like 9/11. Honestly, the 9/11 inside job theory has a lot going for it from a motive point of view, and combined with the abundance of"evidence"supporting the theory, it's no surprise it's so widely believed

I mean it is a bit weird that it took so long for a simple four digit code to be entered so that the military was aware of the planes being hijacked and an audio from a pilot was said to be from a cell phone but then the story was changed cuz u can't do cell phone calls at that altitude and firefighters said they heard loads of separate bombs go off and the towers coincidentaly fell down very similarly to how buildings fall down in controlled demolitions and before police and detectives could look at any of the rubble it was all put onto trucks which all had gps trackers and one of the drivers of these trucks was fired for having a lunch break only 20 minutes too long cuz apparently the rubble was too valuable or whatever even tho all that happened to it was all the rubble got shipped off to Asia for the metal to be melted and recycled intro fridges so I dunno why they made such a big deal out of it and also building 7 fell down that day which the majority of people have never heard of and it's the only building made of steel to have ever collapsed (exactly like a controlled demolition) from a fire. And it's also strange how people mentioned the second tower being hit before it had even happened. And it's also strange how there were no cameras to record whatever it was that crashed into the pentagon and it hit the least important part of the building luckily. And 9/11 was a perfect excuse for the us to go to war da middle East.

I mean it is a bit weird that it took so long for a simple four digit code to be entered so that the military was aware of the planes being hijacked and an audio from a pilot was said to be from a cell phone but then the story was changed cuz u can't do cell phone calls at that altitude and firefighters said they heard loads of separate bombs go off and the towers coincidentaly fell down very similarly to how buildings fall down in controlled demolitions and before police and detectives could look at any of the rubble it was all put onto trucks which all had gps trackers and one of the drivers of these trucks was fired for having a lunch break only 20 minutes too long cuz apparently the rubble was too valuable or whatever even tho all that happened to it was all the rubble got shipped off to Asia for the metal to be melted and recycled intro fridges so I dunno why they made such a big deal out of it and also building 7 fell down that day which the majority of people have never heard of and it's the only building made of steel to have ever collapsed (exactly like a controlled demolition) from a fire. And it's also strange how people mentioned the second tower being hit before it had even happened. And it's also strange how there were no cameras to record whatever it was that crashed into the pentagon and it hit the least important part of the building luckily. And 9/11 was a perfect excuse for the us to go to war da middle East.
This.

It was a Jewside job.

Of course it was. There's literally photos of osama bin laden shaking hands with Bush. He literally worked for the CIA

I'm undecided on the matter. The problem with these sorts of things is that the internet is littered with bullshit, and it's impossible to separate the facts from the garbage.

It smells fishy though.

JFL at the west. And yes 9/11 was an inside job to some extent. Saudis, oh right "afghans", either collaborated with certain (((people))), or they had nothing to do with it and just took credit for something staged by (()) and the US

The problem with these sorts of things is that the internet is littered with bullshit, and it's impossible to separate the facts from the garbage
This

Also most people reading this don't have the knowledge to verify anything they read. They are prone to belive whatever they read without realising it.

All this talk about 9/11 but nobody is talking about the real fucking issue at hand which is 11/17.