Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was anyone here a member of the Facebook group "Incels are LGBTQ" ???

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
There was a facebook group called Incels are LGBTQ. It was like a gay rights group where incels discussed their issues with normies. I was part of it with my shit posting account. I made several friends on that group. It was like a demilitarized zone where foids and normies discussed things with Incels. ofc, worshipping ER was prohibited.

It was the group that first blackpilled me. It got taken down really quick and I haven't been able to find any of the other members as of yet. Even though I remember their usernames. This was in 2018, so I know it's a long shot, but is anyone here from Incels are LGBTQ? or affiliated with that group in any way?

No I wasn’t, I never used Facebook tbh

Facebook use = controlled drone of the state

how does shit like that even come in to existence tbh

@leftyincel might be affiliated with it. He used the same slogan for the incelistan forum. It still exists under new leadership now iirc and became a bit more active again recently as well. As a disillusioned activist and mentalcel he moved on though. You might be able to contact him via youtube search under william lupinacci through his channel.

Last edited:
@leftyincel might be affiliated with it. He used the same slogan for the incelistan forum. It still exists under new leadership now iirc and became a bit more active again recently as well. As a disillusioned activist and mentalcel he moved on though. You might be able to contact him via youtube search under william lupinacci through his channel.
Thanks.
Were you ever part of the group?