Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone here hateful or an asshole growing up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I was always the yes man growing up. Avoided conflict like the plague, helped half my class cheat off my in exams, never was rude to anyone, never hateful. Caused the least problems to my parents. I had a naturally kind nature. I was practically an IT bluepilled simp except I never cut off my dick.

I'm a piece of shit now, and I'm damn proud of it. But let's be clear, I'm only a product of soyciety. You people judging me are either the same people who would have bullied me in school, or the people who will justify what the bullies did and date them. TFU on all of you

Exact opposite for me, I was a trouble child, but got progressively tamer as I got older.

Same but I still haven't changed. I wish I can become an asshole one day. Society proves to me every day that I've been a complete fucking idiot but for some reason I can't be evil. It's probably because I'm a weak coward manlet.

I was nice until the age of 25.

I've always been a hateful prick.

Same but I still haven't changed. I wish I can become an asshole one day. Society proves to me every day that I've been a complete fucking idiot but for some reason I can't be evil. It's probably because I'm a weak coward manlet.
I am mostly the same way. I think because I'm a weak manlet, I know deep down that there's no way I could get away with being an outright asshole. The best I've been able to do is to just largely stop interacting with or helping people in public as much. I'm still very nice if someone actually talks to me first, though. I just don't do more than what is absolutely necessary - no holding doors, letting people pass, etc. Basic manners are not respected in today's regressive society.

helped half my class cheat off my in exams
I was this guy in college. I had "friends" who needed help when they couldn't figure out the simplest assignment, but were nowhere to be found otherwise. I only helped them because it was the only way I ever got any social interaction, without which I might have already committed not alive. I knew what they were doing, but what choice did I have?

yes, with each passing day I am becoming more individualistic I only care about myself, my interests, others may die, which makes no difference to me

if necessary, I will manipulate and spoil as many lives as necessary to achieve my goals

when i am clearly wronged by a stranger i'll speak my mind, other than that i never leave the house.

Honestly no. I was a very nice person growing up despite being born in a lab.

Reality, rough experiences, and other people quickly changed that.

Same ngl . Soyciety made me change

I became an asshole as an adult

No I was incredibly empathetic to the point where I got taken advantage of.

I can never say I had a good “personality”. I was mostly neutral. I was high inhib but was never a pushover and was mostly cold to most people. I still hated niggers, faggots, trannies, etc before I was blackpilled. I was smart enough to not be taken advantage of

I was a pushover growing up. In public I'm not an asshole, but I have a resting bitch face and I'm extremely mistrustful of others. I'm also extremely blunt if someone asks me a question, I don't sugarcoat things; if I ever become a professor one day, I'll be that asshole that tells students "you're failing --- its better to just drop the course"

still hated niggers
Niggers made my childhood a living hell -- bullied, money stolen, random punches, and at one point I watched in horror as a pack of niggers had their pitbull kill my cat. Out of all the hundreds of niggers I've known throughout my life, I can say I only mildly like about two

Last edited:
Niggers made my childhood a living hell -- bullied, money stolen, random punches, and at one point I watched in horror as a pack of niggers had their pitbull kill my cat. Out of all the hundreds of niggers I've known throughout my life, I can say I only mildly like about two
I never liked niggers too much because they were pretty stupid and aggressive. They also have the biggest public freakouts as well.

I had a short-lived anti-social phase around the age of 10 where I distanced myself from all of my friends and acted aggressively to basically everyone, but that ended after a few months. But for most of my life I've been polite in real life, online I'm a cunt but whatever; none of this shit is real anyway so I don't care.

Quiet IRL but a massive ass online

I remember building auschwitz in minecraft once and then trying to argue with the admin of the server how I should be able to do it and then getting banned cause of it

You are vicious bastard now...

Congratulations!

I just became the class clown because it was the only way I would get any real attention from anybody. Stopped working as soon as high school came around and I just became miserable ever since.

I did get carried away once in 7th grade. I was doodling on a piece of paper.

The picture was a hand holding a spray bottle that said “Nigger be gone”, and it was spraying towards a black kid in my class who I drew and labelled his name: Q******. The teacher saw it and I got suspended for a few days.

im you in the past except blackpilled

I was just a shy nice guy growing up, and now I am purposefully avoidant

Whatever you want to be , soyciety will keep shaming and blaming at you, telling you needed professional help, you being a downright psycho who needs to be punished,etc...
You can't really blame soyciety since its modus operandi is making scapegoats to keep with its pathological behaviours.

I was always nice because I thought more foids would like me that way.

a little, my twin was more toxic than me.

I was always the yes man growing up. Avoided conflict like the plague, helped half my class cheat off my in exams, never was rude to anyone, never hateful. Caused the least problems to my parents. I had a naturally kind nature. I was practically an IT bluepilled simp except I never cut off my dick.
I was always nice because I thought more foids would like me that way.

I was pretty happy, outgoing and extroverted as a child, but people were shitty to me, so I became hostile in my teens and twenties, and now I'm cold and distant in my thirties as I've calmed down.

I was a naive and sensitive kid when I was young but the world forced me callous

I was a mix of many things. But mostly negative traits. Like being a loner.