[RageFuel] Was at bookstore and saw normie get TWO GIRLS NUMBERS!!!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
There I was at the bookstore cafe drinking a delicious red bull

Then I heard loud ass voices and looked and saw a tall white normie talking to 2 FUCKING GIRLS AT ONCE! They were laughing and smiling
And it was instant ragefuel!

So I kept slurping away at my drink and looking at them and listening to hear what was being said. Finally I heard the foids exchange names with the normie and after that they exchanged numbers with him!! Both girls!!! Not just one but fucking TWO! AT A BOOKSTORE!

but for real, it's so fucking over. Good looking men can get women's numbers anywhere. Ugly people like me go home and rot alone :cryfeels:

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
was he a normie or chadlite? i think u used the wrong terms

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
was he a normie or chadlite? i think u used the wrong terms
He was a normie. This makes it even more strange because I didn't know they had it in them to get girls numbers like that. He was skinny and really tall though

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
Maybe if you weren't such a misogynist closed minded individual who had worked more in his personality girls wouldn't have a problem going on dates with you.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
Girls ghost and flake all the time though. I know a high tier gym bod chadlite who went out with some foid for a while, then got ghosted out of nowhere.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Red bull gives you wings!

But....

There's no red bull for your face!

LastGerman

LastGerman

An Ubermenschcel on No Fap since: November 1th
-
He is just a normie... I could easily lift him and destroy him.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Major
-
He’s going to fuck both :feelsrope:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
He is just a normie... I could easily lift him and destroy him.
Doesnt matter.

He isn't incompetent and doesnt cope with lifting weights, probably studying for a high paying job while driving himself to school..

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
suifuel, bookstore should be a place of only incels, and if a normie behave like that they would never be able to enter there again.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
suifuel, bookstore should be a place of only incels, and if a normie behave like that they would never be able to enter there again.
Yeah, they were acting like it was a nightclub all loud as fuck

sub8male

sub8male

Yikes, lets unpack this.
-
He was a normie. This makes it even more strange because I didn't know they had it in them to get girls numbers like that. He was skinny and really tall though
Numbers don’t necessarily mean shit tbh. Moggs me but it’s not like he’s def gonna get to fuck both of them.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Numbers don’t necessarily mean shit tbh. Moggs me but it’s not like he’s def gonna get to fuck both of them.
But they seemed more interested in him than he was interested in them. They seemed eager as fuck to get his number
I'm so thirsty i could drink a RedWings!
Could you drink a JB's bathwater?

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
Girls ghost and flake all the time though. I know a high tier gym bod chadlite who went out with some foid for a while, then got ghosted out of nowhere.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Svet je kurva
-
JFL @ people here who think only > upper tier normie can get number of foid. Normies too can get number but they often get ghosted soon by foids. It's also possible those girls know those normies,albeit not directly nor closely.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Temp. Banned
-
Straight men overrate other straight men.
Its the halo effect though. You cant judge someones face and height separately when youre looking at them IRL. Since most foids have a height fetish, they can be much more forgiving face-wise if the guy is tall. Also hes prolly low inhib if he was able to have a conversation with 2 strangers and get their numbers.

Tall + skinny + white halo effect combined with low inhib would work. Iam tall, lean and low inhib too, but the ethnic (curry) reverse halo effect would drive the foids away if i approach them.

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
-
jfl if you think "numbers" mean anything in 2019. they probably gave him a fake one, laughed behind his back on their way home. most cunts willingly give out their numbers because they know they can just ghost and avoid conflict by not having to say no.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
jfl if you think "numbers" mean anything in 2019. they probably gave him a fake one, laughed behind his back on their way home. most cunts willingly give out their numbers because they know they can just ghost and avoid conflict by not having to say no.
No, this guy and these girls fucked. He saved their numbers and said 'ill call them so you have my number too' and he did. They liked him and fucked him hard tonight

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
Tallcel = volcel

Indari

Indari

ASS WHORE !! SHITBALLS!!! CUNT !!!
-
disregard females
acquire currency
acquire robot wife in 2030

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
You can’t even escape from the hellish world in a bookstore.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Normies have good chances with girls, if you look up male sexlessness its suggest around 30% of males dont have sex or smth

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
-
He probably gave the impression he's going to hook them up with free drugs or something. i.e., "Do you party?" Some normies get Stacy's that way. They're basically these people:

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
I really don't understand why girls do that shit. I assume it's because they have far too many options at all times and that's why they can change their minds in an instant.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
This morning he woke up and fucked them again