Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was at bookstore and saw normie get TWO GIRLS NUMBERS!!!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
There I was at the bookstore cafe drinking a delicious red bull
tumblr_ort95q8PNe1qkre6po1_400.gif

Then I heard loud ass voices and looked and saw a tall white normie talking to 2 FUCKING GIRLS AT ONCE! They were laughing and smiling
And it was instant ragefuel!
RbgYhzI.gif

So I kept slurping away at my drink and looking at them and listening to hear what was being said. Finally I heard the foids exchange names with the normie and after that they exchanged numbers with him!! Both girls!!! Not just one but fucking TWO! AT A BOOKSTORE!
eGM.gif

but for real, it's so fucking over. Good looking men can get women's numbers anywhere. Ugly people like me go home and rot alone :cryfeels:

was he a normie or chadlite? i think u used the wrong terms

was he a normie or chadlite? i think u used the wrong terms
He was a normie. This makes it even more strange because I didn't know they had it in them to get girls numbers like that. He was skinny and really tall though

Maybe if you weren't such a misogynist closed minded individual who had worked more in his personality girls wouldn't have a problem going on dates with you.

Girls ghost and flake all the time though. I know a high tier gym bod chadlite who went out with some foid for a while, then got ghosted out of nowhere.

Red bull gives you wings!

But....

There's no red bull for your face!

He is just a normie... I could easily lift him and destroy him.

He’s going to fuck both :feelsrope:

He is just a normie... I could easily lift him and destroy him.
Doesnt matter.

He isn't incompetent and doesnt cope with lifting weights, probably studying for a high paying job while driving himself to school..

suifuel, bookstore should be a place of only incels, and if a normie behave like that they would never be able to enter there again.

suifuel, bookstore should be a place of only incels, and if a normie behave like that they would never be able to enter there again.
Yeah, they were acting like it was a nightclub all loud as fuck

I would buy RedBull, except the can is too tiny and the price is too big.
Very expensive and very delicious

He was a normie. This makes it even more strange because I didn't know they had it in them to get girls numbers like that. He was skinny and really tall though
Numbers don’t necessarily mean shit tbh. Moggs me but it’s not like he’s def gonna get to fuck both of them.

Numbers don’t necessarily mean shit tbh. Moggs me but it’s not like he’s def gonna get to fuck both of them.
But they seemed more interested in him than he was interested in them. They seemed eager as fuck to get his number
I'm so thirsty i could drink a RedWings!
Could you drink a JB's bathwater?

Girls ghost and flake all the time though. I know a high tier gym bod chadlite who went out with some foid for a while, then got ghosted out of nowhere.

JFL @ people here who think only > upper tier normie can get number of foid. Normies too can get number but they often get ghosted soon by foids. It's also possible those girls know those normies,albeit not directly nor closely.

He's also probably better-looking than you're giving him credit for. Straight men suck at rating other straight men.
Straight men overrate other straight men.

Straight men overrate other straight men.

Its the halo effect though. You cant judge someones face and height separately when youre looking at them IRL. Since most foids have a height fetish, they can be much more forgiving face-wise if the guy is tall. Also hes prolly low inhib if he was able to have a conversation with 2 strangers and get their numbers.

Tall + skinny + white halo effect combined with low inhib would work. Iam tall, lean and low inhib too, but the ethnic (curry) reverse halo effect would drive the foids away if i approach them.

At least give us free euthanasia

My guess is small dick.

jfl if you think "numbers" mean anything in 2019. they probably gave him a fake one, laughed behind his back on their way home. most cunts willingly give out their numbers because they know they can just ghost and avoid conflict by not having to say no.

jfl if you think "numbers" mean anything in 2019. they probably gave him a fake one, laughed behind his back on their way home. most cunts willingly give out their numbers because they know they can just ghost and avoid conflict by not having to say no.
No, this guy and these girls fucked. He saved their numbers and said 'ill call them so you have my number too' and he did. They liked him and fucked him hard tonight

disregard females
acquire currency
acquire robot wife in 2030

heightpill confirmed

You can’t even escape from the hellish world in a bookstore.

really tall