Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was dating in the times of our parents easier....and why are Generation X so delusional?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Why is it so hard for them to grasp that being an average wage cuck does not cut it anymore maybe 30 years ago having a stable job menat you could score a decent looking noodle whore but those times are long gone. Boomers and to some point Generation Xers dont seem to get it?

Pre tinder was a whole new world

Lower standards back then

my family is low class so they get it
my mum is quite redpilled on foids too and tells me to avoid them

Boomers are dicks, but Gen X is just fucking retarded. Not just on the red/black bill stuff, but life in general. I think the problem is that they're too old to have experienced how bullshit the world is now and their kids are too young to have experienced it yet, so they're completely oblivious to how hard millenials and zoomers are getting hit by things like skyrocketing unemployment, skyrocketing male virginity rates, and skyrocketing rent.

Even though they don't want to do anything about it, boomers at least understand these problems exist since their kids are old enough to have been fucked over by life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back