Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was ER's attack an aesthic act that no other incel would-be-terrorist can possibly rival?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
If you think about it, ER's rampage was the perfect postmodern media event - the only 'blemish' was that failed to get into the sorority house. Had he accomplished that he'd be in the same league as Ted Bundy, Ed Gein, John Wayne Gacy etc etc.

All the ingredients were there, ER had a brand new grievance which he was able to communicate to the public, he was a young, rich, non-ugly, reasonably articulate terrorist, he executed the attack in an idyllic setting - a small seaside California college town and his media strategy was top notch with the iconic YT video at sunset and the manifesto - while whiney and on the long side - written in competent, grandiose and florid prose.

Come to think of it, Brett Easton Ellis couldn't have dreamed this one up. No incel shooter, even if they manage blow up an entire sorority house full of blondes, can outmatch ER.

TL;DR it's over for would-be shootercels. They will always be mogged by ER.

Last edited:
rich, non-ugly,
cope, his dad faced a financial crisis. Elliot was more middle class lifestyle

And he was below average hapa male in Chadifornia. that's seen as ugly

When you overdose on your cope pills.

Take a nap OP, you need that precious sleep.

He was kinda the first. Alec Minassians "protest/rebellion/uprising" was far more epic but Elliot Rodger will always be the godfather of incels

cope, his dad faced a financial crisis. Elliot was more middle class lifestyle

And he was below average hapa male in Chadifornia. that's seen as ugly

No, Elliot lived a distinctly upper middle class lifestyle. Just read the manifesto, the neighborhoods he lived in, the schools he attended, the products he consumed on a daily basis while never holding any type of job.... Upper middle class no doubt. By non-ugly I mean still not Chad or Chadlite or anything, but you could notice he wasn't poor, he looked like a well put together normie in selfies and photos.

No, Elliot lived a distinctly upper middle class lifestyle. Just read the manifesto, the neighborhoods he lived in, the schools he attended, the products he consumed on a daily basis while never holding any type of job.... Upper middle class no doubt. By non-ugly I mean still not Chad or Chadlite or anything, but you could notice he wasn't poor, he looked like a well put together normie in selfies and photos.
upper middle class, fair enough. although his dad did have a financial crisis that caused some struggle

as for the looks, he dressed nice but physically he was 4/10 and manlet, that's low normie.

When you overdose on your cope pills.

Take a nap OP, you need that precious sleep.

I need uppers to type words right, 'aesthic' should obviously be 'aesthetic'.

Last edited:
I think over time ER will be in the leagues of Gein, and Bundy, for the very same reasons you've stated. Although his kill count is mediocre, if you look at ER's actions as an act of expression, it set a precedent for an entire generation. There will be murderers 50 years from now that will source him as inspiration.

He got defeated by a fuckin locked door. An he murdered two fellow incels. He's hardly a criminal mastermind.

He got defeated by a fuckin locked door. An he murdered two fellow incels. He's hardly a criminal mastermind.

The door was not my point, it's that all of the rest was perfect for an iconic media event people will remember for decades. That's why he will not be overshadowed. Lepine, Cho and Sodini never managed to get the message across - whereas ER could.

ER's "rampage" was a complete and total disaster.

The only thing of note he left behind is his diary/manifesto, everything he did in terms of action always ended up in utter and complete failure.

cope
he saved them from a life of suffering, pain and loneliness

cope
he saved them from a life of suffering, pain and loneliness
Fuck that. It's up to them if they wanna rope. No having some other wee gimp deciding my fate.

It was a major fuckup and nobody cares about it anymore, meanwhile the left is STILL butthurt over Timothy McVeigh and lusting for Chad Bundy.

Views: 117 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

What he did was pure art indeed. Just as Eric and Dylan set a milestone in school shootings with Columbine that so many admire, even the foids. Well, especially the foids. They are not able to create this own their own, thats why they are fascinated with it. Even when terribly failiing his ER, Elliot still built a legacy around it that cannot just be copied and maybe never will.
He made up this shit completely by his own to inspire a whole new generation of revengers.

I cannot write what I really think but the answer is No.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back