Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was going to race some guy

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
but i was revving @ the stop light & didn't realize it was in neutral so i couldn't go into gear when it went green lmao. first race in my 'new' car & i fucked it up tbh.

Misread the tittle

What the fuck is the point of racing a brand new car? They are all literally slow as fuck.

Just get a super-sport bike if u wanna go fast and that way when you lose control of your vehicle, cus youre an inxeperienced cuck, you wont kill anyone but yourself.

Inb4 too scared to throw a leg over a bike.

WEW LAD, it has been over for you speed racer.

What the fuck is the point of racing a brand new car? They are all literally slow as fuck.

Just get a super-sport bike if u wanna go fast and that way when you lose control of your vehicle, cus youre an inxeperienced cuck, you wont kill anyone but yourself.

my car goes 0-100 in 5 seconds

Lololololol too bad u cant even operate a manual trans. Post pics of whatever the fuck imaginary car u have with a time stamp, ill tell u if ut does 0-100 in 5.0 secs.

Most car racing fans are incels coping. Not surprised.

Why would you want to do that. There is a bettER way
my car goes 0-100 in 5 seconds
What car tbh? Engine and horsepower?

aprilmanletcel

Lololololol too bad u cant even operate a manual trans. Post pics of whatever the fuck imaginary car u have with a time stamp, ill tell u if ut does 0-100 in 5.0 secs.
it's a legacy gt with a catless downpipe & i was tired from work,
>get a bike so you don't kill anybody but yourself
lmao, get a load of this cuck. no idea why the admin allows your kind to post here
Most car racing fans are incels coping. Not surprised.
this is true from my experience