Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Was I a cuck for a long time?

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
I grew up in India. My father died when I was 12. My grandparents brought me up. My grandpa was a history buff and an avid fan of European history. He taught me English and History. And therefore for long time I was an avid fan of European history too. I talked about England so much that my nickname in school was 'British'. I loved (still kinda do) American movies as a teenager. And for a long time I thought white men were the best. But now I realise there are injustice everywhere. And the men I worshipped are cruel. Was I a cuck for loving (respecting) white people so much?

Last edited:
I dont think so

yes, thinking one collective group of people is the best is cucked, respecting culture and tradition of said people isn't though

I wouldn't say so, it was the Illusion you was exposed to, now if you said you had a gf that would fuck white guys while you sat & watched then yes you would be.

I mean its true that white men are superior, your foids going for them is different topic though you should probably redirect your hate to them

I wouldn't say so, it was the Illusion you was exposed to, now if you said you had a gf that would fuck white guys while you sat & watched then yes you would be.
There was a time when I probably would've thought myself to be lucky to do that. It's disgusting but it's true.

There was a time when I probably would've thought myself to be lucky to do that. It's disgusting but it's true.
That's terrible, don't think like that, sounds like something that kike with the soymouth GIFs that gets posted would be into.

Last edited:
I grew up in India. My father died when I was 12. My grandparents brought me up. My grandpa was a history buff and an avid fan of European history. He taught me English and History. And therefore for long time I was an avid fan of European history too. I talked about England so much that my nickname in school was 'British'. I loved (still kinda do) American movies as a teenager. And for a long time I thought white men were the best. But now I realise there are injustice everywhere. And the men I worshipped are cruel. Was I a cuck for loving (respecting) white people so much?
don't be like that, whites are husk of their former selfs, modern whites are a bunch of degenerate cucks.

they aren't the same people who putter the man on the moon.

Not really, you just appreciated white history and though that whites were inherently good people, as long as you realize its BS you're fine. I was kind of like you when I was younger except I literally considered myself white since I was lightskinned enough to pass sometimes (especially when I was younger and had pretty light brown hair and lighter pinkish skin) and all my friends growing up were white and I didnt fit in with the beaner minority at all so I just assimilated with whites and considered myself white until I was 12-13ish looking back it was kind of cucked but it was a good cope while it lasted, but now I see whites as shitty people with a good phenotype and cant pass as white at all.

Not really, you just appreciated white history and though that whites were inherently good people, as long as you realize its BS you're fine. I was kind of like you when I was younger except I literally considered myself white since I was lightskinned enough to pass sometimes (especially when I was younger and had pretty light brown hair and lighter pinkish skin) and all my friends growing up were white and I didnt fit in with the beaner minority at all so I just assimilated with whites and considered myself white until I was 12-13ish looking back it was kind of cucked but it was a good cope while it lasted, but now I see whites as shitty people with a good phenotype and cant pass as white at all.
Are you white? Or something else?

Yes, you were a cuck. But accepting white people as gods of 18th-20th century has nothing to do with being a cuck. Because that's how it is, simple reality. They run everything.

White's don't have any "history" that is more interesting than the history of other races. Although you were fascinated by it. So yea, that makes you a cuck and a white worshipper.

Yes, you were a cuck. But accepting white people as gods of 18th-20th century has nothing to do with being a cuck. Because that's how it is, simple reality. They run everything.

White's don't have any "history" that is more interesting than the history of other races. Although you were fascinated by it. So yea, that makes you a cuck and a white worshipper.
LEgit whites brought doom to the rest. they industrialized planet. In the past shitskins would die of dieseaes and live happy due to arranged maraige. Now us shitskins are too great in number, we compete with eachother over resoureces cause whites gave medicine. Whites destroyed our culture.