Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Incelman banned again?

for bragging i didn't see the bread but u know how he is like "i made out and touched boobs but she wouldn't fuck me. that is how u know it is over"

Yes, for female worship and also saying he almost had amazing sex after hugging and cuddling

Poor Gambler hbsahsahusauhsuhagsahushuashusa

towncel said:
Yes, for female worship and also saying he almost had amazing sex after hugging and cuddling

I hate his Femoid worship. It is like he want to be banned.

Indari said:
for bragging i didn't see the bread but u know how he is like "i made out and touched boobs but she wouldn't fuck me. that is how u know it is over"

If he made it that far. It isn't over for him. He isn't a sub5 anyway. He is a Chadlite. And a Chad if he looksmaxed. Fakecel.

DankIncel said:
I hate his Femoid worship. It is like he want to be banned.

If he made it that far. It isn't over for him. He isn't a sub5 anyway. He is a Chadlite. And a Chad if he looksmaxed. Fakecel.

Not only femoid worship, but he also said we should bow down to normies and chads because they are our superiors

towncel said:
Not only femoid worship, but he also said we should bow down to normies and chads because they are our superiors

Yeah I still remember him saying this. He drops some nice blackpills sometimes. But jeez. He is a massive beta cuck.

uallahi, I love Him

Gambler is my hero

lol good, im sick of him spouting his bs when he could easily get free pussy outside. if i had his looks id be slaying dumb whores.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol good, im sick of him spouting his bs when he could easily get free pussy outside. if i had his looks id be slaying dumb whores.

Classic cope denying the presence of mentalcels or the fact that normies like Gambler don't get proactive attention from females.