Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was it ever over for The Rock?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Nah. He was ethnic. But he was always good looking. Plus he is like 6'4".
And his father had wrestling business connections. It was never over for him.

So It Was (Not) Over?

No, he can still fuck

pffff wah poor him

It's never over for him. It's only getting started.

6'5, Attractive, god tier frame, and grew up in a first world country during a time of economic prosperity. Truely never began.

muuuuh depression
6'5, Attractive, god tier frame, and grew up in a first world country during a time of economic prosperity. Truely never began.

Cannot fully take him seriously. He might be depressed, but he had immense potential. Same shit with Tyson Fury. They tell themselves how good they are because they had it so hard. In reality, they had a few bad experiences and became successful in their early 20s, fucked bitches all the time. I'm in my late 20s and still struggling to get some kind of small success.

Not saying that hard work is futile. Just take people like The Rock not too seriously.

It wasn't over it just had not begun yet

Cannot fully take him seriously. He might be depressed, but he had immense potential. Same shit with Tyson Fury. They tell themselves how good they are because they had it so hard. In reality, they had a few bad experiences and became successful in their early 20s, fucked bitches all the time. I'm in my late 20s and still struggling to get some kind of small success.

Not saying that hard work is futile. Just take people like The Rock not too seriously.

Also it's acting. How hard could it be?

It was Vince McMahon that have him the start to his star dom, I even remember when he 1st went into the wwf in
survivor series 1996

Well depression kills when its bad enough, so perhaps the best answer is it probably could of been over for him, if he let his depression get too out of control and wallowed in it, to the point he was willing to eat a bullet.

He's told us (his fans that is) before that his mother once got so depressed, she attempted suicide and I think it was by walking out in traffic, on a very busy road (if I recall correctly?)

She failed and this was fortunate for the Rock, as he loves his mother, but the point of my bringing it up is, that it shows depression runs in the genetics of his family, so again he may well of been fucked, if he let it eat away at him to the point he attempted suicide over it, like his mother did, as remember men are said to typically be more successful in our suicide attempts than women, since we are said to usually choose a more violent way out than them.

Anyway though other than that one niggling problem (depression) the Rock has struggled with, unlike the rest of us here ie myself a Wizard and you guys incels, the Rock basically won the genetic lottery, so a person like that, even with depression, can as another poster here said in this thread "pull himself up by the bootstraps" since any efforts he makes to do so will be met with some kind of success, even if its just making his body bigger via bodybuilding, which we all know now that the Rock really has no problem doing...I mean sure likely with the aid of steroids and probably other designer drugs but still...

I'm quite certain that his results are way better than any of ours would be doing the exact same things, once again due to his winning the genetic lottery.

Last edited:
i dont give a rats ass about celebrities

ItsOver

The Rock is #1 actor in the world for a reason

He height frauds hard
Screenshot 20190805 0934552