Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion was Krillin a simp?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
on one hand he got his best friend killed and put the entire human race at risk because he wanted to fuck Android Stacy. however he did actually fuck her in the end so I feel like he isn't a simp

Definitely a simp. Android 18 probably pegs him

Killin is now fucking one of the best women on the show. Not only that but he's one of if not the strongest human.

I doubt he gives one fuck

Krillik creampies Android 18 every night he ain't no simp

he hairmaxxed and fucked a living stacy sex doll. living the dream

I wish I knew what you're talking about tbh.

As a bald manlet mogged by Saiyans and other humans, he knew the sexbot was the only way to go.

Last edited:
he is a betabuxxer, bet you 18 still fucks with chads when he isnt around

Him fucking her makes the difference tbh

He is an extreme manlet considering goku is 5'9. Also he got super cucked with that gold digger that literally ran away with chad in the end

He is an extreme manlet considering goku is 5'9. Also he got super cucked with that gold digger that literally ran away with chad in the end
kek I forgot about Maron. I don't think she's considered canon since was only in filler episodes though

he potentially could have been if Andriod 18 rejected him, but he can still do whatever the fuck he wants. He's one of the strongest humans in the dragon ball world

I wanna get into the DB series but it's a lot of episodes. I remember watching it when I was younger and barely understanding what was going on but it looked cool to me.
Killin is now fucking one of the best women on the show. Not only that but he's one of if not the strongest human.

I doubt he gives one fuck
Jfl real. Nigga was the original sexbotmaxxer

I wanna get into the DB series but it's a lot of episodes. I remember watching it when I was younger and barely understanding what was going on but it looked cool to me.

Jfl real. Nigga was the original sexbotmaxxer
I recommend watching DBZ Abriged tbh. it flows so much better than the original series. it cuts out all the filler and condenses each major story arc in to about 12 episodes while still keeping all the action and important plot points. even though it's sort of a parody DBZA actually has better writing than the original series at some points (one example is how Android 17 and 18 actually talk like siblings now)

Yes but it’s only fantasy because no way she would date krillin irl

His daughter is his right?

I recommend watching DBZ Abriged tbh. it flows so much better than the original series. it cuts out all the filler and condenses each major story arc in to about 12 episodes while still keeping all the action and important plot points. even though it's sort of a parody DBZA actually has better writing than the original series at some points (one example is how Android 17 and 18 actually talk like siblings now)
Tbh I'd rather just watch the original series how Toriyama meant it to be watched and skip the filler. I feel like abridged is better for people who already watched and know the series.

Krillin is the ultimate incel. He maxxed out every stat in spite of his shit genetics (bald, manlet). He was ahead of the curve by fucking a foidborg because he knew no human would want him. He's still a simp for trying to emotionally fulfill a foidborg. He should lock her up in his dungeon.