Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was ted bundy really attractive or was he popular because of darktriadmaxxing ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
5b06bd8f5e48ec20008b456d

His eye area is fucked, nose is decent, chin is decent, jawline decent and he was considered above average in terms of height at the time (178cm), also he was born in 1946 when testosterone levels weren't low asf so his face shouldn't even be much more attractive then average
but overall I wouldn't say that he looks really attractive I have also noticed that he looks like a completely different person on every angle

I think that it's a combination of all, decent face, height, dark triad traits and also hypergamy was lower at the time

Last edited:
He was average which cut it back in the day

I'd say he was high tier normie or chadlite.

Standards were lower back then.

And dark triad maxxing definitely helped a bit.

Dark triad maxing

Yeah dude would get left swiped like crazy in current year.

He was a Chad but not an outstanding one or anything, his fame and status come from his dark triad maxxed personality and low inhib life story.

Stop this looksmax level cope. Ted Bundy was above average in looks. Easily in the top 20% back in those times. What made him a Chad was his dark traid pERsonality, killers have bad personality and according to normies bad personality = ugly. Ted was above average with bad personality this confused the squirrel brain of normshits

Mogs me either way

Mogs me but he wasn't Chad. Definitely darktriadmaxxing

His eye area is fucked,
Stop believing in psl stories as they were scripture, kid. He ran a strong handsome republican dad next door game. If white privilege exists Bundy embodied it. Every girl goes through a phase when she would develop a crush on her best friends' dad who has this look.

Last edited:
Stop this looksmax level cope. Ted Bundy was above average in looks. Easily in the top 20% back in those times. What made him a Chad was his dark traid pERsonality, killers have bad personality and according to normies bad personality = ugly. Ted was above average with bad personality this confused the squirrel brain of normshits
high IQ.

not chad on looks alone, but his pERsonality and the media coverage made him a GIGACHAD

View attachment 272731
His eye area is fucked, nose is decent, chin is decent, jawline decent and he was considered above average in terms of height at the time (178cm), also he was born in 1946 when testosterone levels weren't low asf so his face shouldn't even be much more attractive then average
but overall I wouldn't say that he looks really attractive I have also noticed that he looks like a completely different person on every angle

I think that it's a combination of all, decent face, height, dark triad traits and also hypergamy was lower at the time
Combination of those things tbh

It was unironically because of his amazing personality.

Last edited:
The only pics we see of ted are from prison. Lack of sleep, proper nutrition, general stress, will clearly make him look different

View attachment 272731

For the era he was living in he was attractive, he had the ideal face. It’s only until the early 2000s that the angular mongoloid-type face became the most attractive facial type.

For the era he was living in he was attractive, he had the ideal face. It’s only until the early 2000s that the angular mongoloid-type face became the most attractive facial type.
Quite the upside, people who were born in his time had almost twice as much testosterone as we have now which leads to better looking face and higher self esteem

Last edited:
Women only dated locally back in the day, so Bundy being average to good looking in any area would cause women to believe he was a 9/10. If Bundy tried to darktriadmaxx today with those looks, he may have had success but even less so than back then.

^^^