Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Ted Kaczynski incel?

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★

I stumbled upon this video and it mentioned that he had problems interacting with foids, i wonder if he was incel too...?

The unibomber?

He was 100%

its totally over for this guy

He looks high-tier normie imo plus extremely high IQ. I doubt he was incel.

He was a permacel even if he didn't look like it. A non-normal brain like his can't be escaped from, it's like a vice grip that keeps you from ever having normal life experiences.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like one

Foids aren't attracted to the IQ but it helps you come up with strategies to increase your chances
If your IQ is over 160, you do not understand normie IQ people at all. It's like being a different species.

Uncle Ted is one of the few legitimate instances of mentalcel.

If your IQ is over 160, you do not understand normie IQ people at all. It's like being a different species.

You can understand them, but you would prefer not to deal with them.

he was a mogger when he was young

Yeah he was. He lived alone in the woods.

He is a legit mentalcel

He IQ mogged me brutally

He had a few dates with a coworker but she ended up rejecting him so he harassed her until he got fired, gigabased ngl

I remember that his sister said he never interacted with foids when he was young, or something like that. He wrote also bad things about foids in his manifesto.

he is a mentalcel/volcel
he could ascend (not like chad but SEAmaxxing and stuff) but he's really too high-IQ for this

He was mountain manmaxxing, maybe some girls could go for that, also foids like men that kill/explode people

Foids aren't attracted to the IQ but it helps you come up with strategies to increase your chances
not in Ted's case, he didn't like talking to people at all, especially in lectures he taught.

Yeah probably. He was very high intelligence to the point where interacting with others is very difficult to do.

He had his first kiss when he was 36. It was a colleague when he worked in a rubber foam factory (imagine working some dead end job with a harvard degree). But she rejected him shortly after and he harassed her by writing dirty limericks about her.

Writing dirty limericks and bathroom graffiti was basically the pre-internet equivalent of incel memes.

Lol, so that's how he landed on the FBI's most wanted list. History repeats itself.

By choice/burden of extreme IQ